Chapter 21

"FD730, what's going on?" Tang Huai took a deep breath and asked FD730. This is the first time he has heard that intelligent AI can rebel, and how? Is it to rise up and oust him as the island owner?

"Master host, [Boatman Alang] is an intelligent AI. According to the established rules of the system, the intelligent AI has a program for independent thinking. The host needs to maintain a good relationship with it. The rebellious behavior of an intelligent AI is usually to run away from home, violate the rules of the system, and have delusions of independence. In severe cases, tourists will be robbed, injured, smashed and so on.” FD730 answered meticulously.

"There is no solution?" Tang Huai frowned. This is not buying AI, it is clearly inviting an ancestor. After FD730 finished speaking, Tang Huai also thought about the uncontrollable influence of [Character Card].

"Don't worry, host. The host has absolute control over the intelligent AI. The host can choose to destroy the rebellious AI. The intelligent AI has its own unique thinking and personality, and the host can also improve its favorability and upgrade as soon as possible." FD730 seemed to have noticed Tang Huai Displeased, he opened his mouth and said popular science.

Tang Huai let go of his hanging heart, as long as the intelligent AI can restrain it.

Tang Huai clicked on Alang's attributes.

[Boatman Alang]: A talented boatman who loves the sea and is addicted to alcohol. His dream is to travel around the world in his own fishing boat.

[Attributes]: Not afraid of the risks of the sea, skilled in driving fishing boats, motorboats, hovercrafts and other small vessels.

The price of training a captain is extremely high. Ignoring A Lang's loyalty, Tang Huai is very satisfied with him in terms of attributes and skills alone.

"Master host, where is my fishing boat?" While Tang Huai was talking to FD730, Alang walked around the coastline and said rudely to Tang Huai.

A Lang is a boatman, of course he must have his own boat.

"Sola Island has just developed, and there are no fishing boats yet..." Tang Huai coughed lightly. The price of a low-level fishing boat is 200,000 island value, and his current total assets are 10,600.

[Ding, the loyalty of the boatman Alang -1, the current total value is 61, please refresh the favorability of the host, beware of betrayal]

As Tang Huai finished speaking, the system prompt sounded again. Tang Huai noticed that Alang was tall and had a rough Mongolian appearance. At this moment, after Tang Huai finished speaking, Alang's already oppressive appearance became more serious.

Tang Huai: ...Do whatever you want, now that you don't have island value, you can rebel if you rebel.

After thinking it through, Tang Huai waved his hands, and then walked towards the Blue Sea Scenic Area. Alang was wild-tempered, maybe because he was a little angry, so he didn't follow Tang Huai, but turned his face and lay directly on the beach to bask in the sun.

Tang Huai glanced at him, um, he has a personality.

Two hours later, Tang Huai returned to Blue Sea Lake. At this time, the entire Blue Sea Lake was deserted. Compared with the bustle of the previous few days, it seemed a bit too quiet.

Tang Huai went down to the lake and touched two fish, then started a fire and barbecued them.

The area of ​​​​Blue Sea Lake is not large. Tang Huai threw a stone into the lake, the water rippled, and colorful fish were swimming around.

Now that [Boatman Alang] has been used, Tang Huai only needs to wait for the freighter to arrive. With nothing to do, Tang Huai took out his mobile phone while grilling fish.