Chapter 66

Fifteen minutes later, everyone got on a blue and gray sightseeing bus. This bus had no road signs and was an office bus for Sola Office Building.

"The accommodation hotel in Sola Town is still under construction. You can stay in the Blue Ocean Tree House for a few days. The Sola office building is in front of you. We will be there after turning this street..."

“Is the town recently built? The environment is well designed and the planners are excellent.”

"Phil Technology... I seem to have seen this name in financial reports."

"It's a bit cold. It would be nice if the town was more lively."

...

At this time, Xie Yunshu was sitting in the first row of the bus, explaining patiently to everyone. While listening, everyone looked out the window curiously.

They are all China's first-class negotiators, including Han Tao, there are 47 people in total. The bus is divided into two, front and rear, and Han Tao sits on the second bus.

On the No. 2 bus, Han Tao turned the temporary pass card in his hand, looking a little depressed. This is Sola Island's temporary card, which he got in exchange for the Pizza King's job card.

It's just that it was Xie Yunshu who came forward to receive him this time. He didn't know if Tang Huai still remembered him.

I hope I don’t remember...

Han Tao wanted to fish in troubled waters.

"Are you the representative of the Pizza King?" Just as Han Tao was thinking about it, the middle-aged man in front of him turned around. The man’s name is Lu Zhen, a negotiator from PEA.

"Yes." Han Tao settled down.

"The salad dressing of your fruit pizza is too sweet, the taste can be improved a bit. The French fries are good..." Lu Zhen wore a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, obviously a chatterbox.

Han Tao didn't speak in embarrassment, he has no desire to talk now.

"You came here alone?" After talking for a while, Lu Zhen remembered the current occasion. Their PEA has five negotiators this time, Lu Zhen is in charge, and the other four are deputies. Brands such as Sea Mystery Family and Big Burger are similar. Compared with it, Pizza King seems to be alone here.

"I... can do it alone." Han Tao twitched his lips.

"That……"

"The Sola Building is here."

Lu Zhen wanted to ask something else, but the sightseeing bus stopped and they came to a silver and white building. The building is adjacent to the Pacific Ocean. It is five stories high. The building is relatively grand and the scale is a bit like a Chinese township government office building. Everyone walked in under the leadership of Xie Yunshu.

Everyone came to the meeting room on the second floor, where three staff members were tidying up the meeting room.

"This is a special product of Sola Island. You can taste it as you like." There were many large and small fruit plates on the oval conference table. After everyone sat down, Xie Yunshu greeted them.

Red chrysanthemum, mulberry, carambola, green fruit... The fruit plate in front of me is exquisite and lovely, and these are the special products of the fruit kingdom. Now that we are going to cooperate with Class A brand owners, Tang Huai, as the host, naturally wants to show some kindness as a landlord.

"Then we will not be polite." Everyone glanced at each other, and then spoke. The fruit in front of them was fresh in color and full of fragrance. They were attracted by the first sight they saw, and now seeing Xie Yunshu's greeting, they would naturally not be polite.