Chapter 153

On November 15th, tourists from all over the world opened the official website. In the past two weeks, tourists have been discussing about the Tang Dynasty vacation.

Pacific Island, Castle in the Sky, Mysterious Phil. Everyone discussed casually, but after going deeper, they found that not only the background of Datang was mysterious, but even the establishment of the island was full of legends.

"Sola Island, 10 degrees west of Tokyo, 120 degrees west longitude. It was once part of Mexico, and was sold to Chinese businessman Tang Wangchun fifty years ago. Tang Wangchun, whose ancestral home is in China, later traveled across South America. After many years of operation, it has become the top palm oil island in South America. An oil tycoon. When he died, he donated all his assets to international charities... Don Wangchun and Tang Huai. These two are not father and son, are they?"

"Don Wangchun? A well-known wealthy businessman in Brazil. He used to provide raw materials for palm oil brands such as Meizhi and Kangaroo. Meizhi was supported by him alone."

"Meizhi? The world's top palm oil brand. No way?"

"Here's a photo of don Wangchun having dinner with the mayor of Brazil. Hey, why does don Wangchun look familiar?"

"Is this a statue? It's the entrance to the Blue Sea Lake, the one with the hoe."

Netizens are powerful. With the attention of tourists from all over the world and the digging of various gossip media, the background of Datang's vacation has gradually been picked up. Among those related to Sola Island, apart from Phil and Company, the most discussed one is Don Wangchun.

His ancestral home is in China, he traveled across South America, and he is a South American palm oil tycoon... Don Wangchun's biography is transparent. After reading Don Wangchun's life biography, tourists are completely dizzy.

Is this the protagonist of inspirational life? Hollywood wouldn't dare to do that!

Don Wangchun passed away last year. According to data, before his death, Don Wangchun donated a total of 20.5 billion US dollars, which is equivalent to the annual GDP of a small country. Don Wangchun donated in a low-key way, if it weren't for this deep picking. Tourists don't know this rich man at all!

Suddenly, the tourists respected don Wangchun. Not every rich businessman has the courage to spend tens of billions of wealth.

Tang Wangchun picked it up with great enthusiasm, and Tang Huai's personal background was also picked up.

Everyone thought that Tang Huai and Tang Wangchun were father and son or grandson. Following the deep investigation, they are indeed grandparents, but this 'grandfather and grandson' is the second grandfather.

"I'm so envious!" The tourist felt a little emotional after finishing picking. If Don Wangchun is the inspirational protagonist, Tang Huai is the lucky star protagonist. This time inheriting a small island, the luck value is absolutely MAX!

"What's there to envy? With my IQ, I can't even manage a small island. There's such a gap between this person and others." The tourist envied the Tang Dynasty's good luck, but thought deeply about it. When Tang Huai took over Sola Island, it was an empty island. The island has developed to the present through tireless management.

This level of good structure is beyond the reach of ordinary people.

"Did Don Wangchun invest in Phil's company?" The tourist finished the gossip about Tang Huai and Don Wangchun, and got to the point.

Sola Island is ordinary, and the tourists had previously guessed why Phil and Datang cooperated. Now that Tang Wangchun invested before him, all this makes sense.