Chapter 116

Two clusters of azalea trees the size of houses, vines like purple willows of a young girl, and fiery red poincianas with flamboyant personality... Tang Huai stayed on Sky Island until seven o'clock in the morning. As he went deeper, the scene in front of him also changed. In addition to the bright green trees around, all kinds of bright flowers and trees also come into view.

The selling points of Blue Sea Lake are the Angel Oak and Dark Hedges. But whether it is oak trees or hedges, the overall color is fresh green, the blue sea and lake green are high-spirited, and the green is monotonous. The overall structure of the Sky Forest is also green, but there are also diverse colors such as wisteria and red maple.

If Blue Sea Lake is an ignorant child, then Sky Forest is more like an elegant young man.

"Old vines and purple trees..."

At this time, Tang Huai stood in front of a tree that had an ancient atmosphere, muttering to himself. The diameter of the ancient tree in front of me is two meters thick, its trunks are twisted together, and its overall height is seven meters. On the trunk are purple vines. The rattans are mostly about five meters long, like willow branches dyed purple. The breeze blows, and the rattan sways like wind chimes. Tang Huai stood under the wisteria tree, as if he was in a purple forest world.

Wisteria, also known as wisteria, attracts bean vines. It is a temperate plant with strong adaptability. The most famous wisteria tree in the world is undoubtedly the old vine purple tree in Japan. Tang Huai had seen photos of old vines and purple trees on the Internet. The purple rattan is inviting to browse. The purple tree in front of us is also an old vine, but overall it is more colorful and majestic than the one in Japan.

Tang Huai looked around, and there were many old vines and purple trees around him. Famous trees such as the old vine purple tree, Phoenix tree, and azalea tree grow crosswise, but not in a messy way, giving the whole place a gentle atmosphere.

Tang Huai took two steps forward. Sky Island has an area of ​​20 square kilometers, about the size of half a small county.

Tang Huai opened the map. At this time, he had arrived from the southwest to the south of the center. It is only about two kilometers away from the center. Along the way, apart from these white deer squirrels and these trees of different shapes, there was nothing else.

Tang Huai has only met one 'NPC', Su Ge.

"Chirp, chirp—" Tang Huai crossed the old purple tree and walked forward for more than thirty meters. Suddenly, a crossroad appeared in front of him. A child of about ten years old was sobbing at the intersection.

"What's wrong?" Tang Huai walked over. This was a British child with blond hair.

"I'm lost, can you take me home?" The little boy looked up.

Tang Huai clicked on the character details.

[Lost Boy]: The youngest son of the tailor aunt in Kabu Village.

Tang Huai:…………

He had been able to refuse morning glories before, but it seemed unethical to leave a boy lost.

"Get up first." Tang Huai was helpless.

In the end, under the little boy's ignorant memory, Tang Huai began his journey of search. According to the conversation, the little boy got lost because he went out to play. Although the little boy was playful, he didn't go far.

Ten minutes later, Tang Huai found Kabu Village.

Kabu Village is a quiet and peaceful pastoral village. Most of the village buildings are blue triangular stone houses, and there are some irregular pebbles on the ground. Looking up, the main road in the village is very wide, and there are many indigenous people planting flowers and chatting. The whole village is full of tranquility. It's a bit like a fairytale.