Chapter 141

"Holographic game? In my lifetime."

After a brief daze, Huang Mao and the others became excited. The holographic game is a game concept proposed by the old American programmer Jock thirty years ago. Holographic games mainly reflect brain waves to the game system through virtual glasses and game cabins, and finally put them into the virtual game.

In Jock's philosophy, holographic games are a new type of game that transcends the realm of reality. After the theory was put forward, Jock also specially published a conceptual book called [Holographic Research]. [Holographic Research] The sales volume is not high, but it provides a direction for game research.

In the past thirty years, countless game developers have tried the [brain wave + holographic] game method, but the progress is almost zero. [Holographic Research] I haven't researched it, but there are a lot of movies with holographic games as the background.

Huang Mao and the others grew up watching holographic online games such as "The Strongest Assassin" and "Online Game: Wind Soul Continent". Full of fantasy about holographic games.

Everyone thought they could only find holographic illusions there. Now...has the holographic game really been realized in reality?

Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Boy, hit me." Happiness came too suddenly. Huang Mao looked around and said with some uncertainty.

"Pah!" After Huang Mao finished speaking, he slapped him.

"Wipe, can you be gentle?" Huang Mao covered his face, the game was too realistic. Sight, smell, pain are all 100% simulated.

The cock hurt a bit, but Huang Mao felt a genuine sense of relief.

Great game!

"Ding, do you want to enable team game mode? [Yes] [No]."

Seven people were strolling around the station, when a system prompt sounded. [Horror Ancient Town] is divided into team + single player and dual modes. Seven people come in together, and the mode can be freely selected.

"Start a team?" Sun Bu'er looked at the task interface and asked. The others nodded. They have rich experience in the game. Although it is their first time to play [Horror Town], it is easier to play in a team than alone.

In this way, everyone chooses one by one.

"Ding, team task 1, please go to Song Zhai and find Song Zhizhi's token of love. And put it in the ancient well of Song Zhai at midnight. Yunsong countdown: 05:25:00 [you can skip the search stage, 50 gold coins]"

At the same time that everyone made their selections, the task interface was refreshed.

This is a team shared task.

"The exchange ratio is one to one, 50 US dollars equals 300 yuan... Oh my god, this is really Tang Dynasty." Everyone turned their attention to the remarks at the back.

No krypton, no game. Seven people are doing game power training, and they know that recharging to pass the level is a routine of many game companies. Ordinary games are mostly charged for ten or twenty yuan, and then the difficulty of the game increases. This is mostly within the acceptable range of tourists.

But the first stage of the Tang Dynasty cost 300 yuan... The follow-up of burning gold can be imagined.

Suddenly, everyone thought of Datang fruit, and thought of Datang tickets... Datang products are really expensive. After careful calculation, the 100 gold coins presented by Datang is really a huge sum of money!

"A bowl of dog blood, 20 gold coins. Primary amulet, 300 gold coins. Stamina, 200 gold coins..." There is a mall logo at the top corner of the personal panel. Everyone opened it, and there were some weird props inside.