Chapter 114

There are a wide variety of system products. Tang Huai took a look and finally purchased the [Scenic Area Accelerator].

[Scenic Area Accelerator]: Increase the progress of the scenic area by 150%, and the island value is 200W.

[Sky Forest] has been under construction for more than fifty days. After speeding up by 150%, it is expected to be completed within a week. The scheduled construction period of [Sky Forest] was three months, and now it has been extended to two months, which is not an exaggeration. only……

[Sky Forest] could be used immediately at that time, Tang Huai chose to pretend to be a coolie. Now it consumes another 200W to speed up the progress... Does this seem unnecessary?

Tang Huai was helpless.

In any case, the daily traffic of Datang Holiday is about 1,000, plus the upcoming European tour group. The number of tourists will increase dramatically, and it is imminent to speed up the [Forest of the Sky] in order to enrich the scenic area.

Tang Huai walked around the entrance of [Sky Forest] and then returned to the island owner's courtyard.

Organizing the development plan of Sola Island, processing international fruit orders... In the next three days, Tang Huai's life was both busy and boring.

On the third day, Phoenix Photo Exhibition sent an email. Now "Datang Holiday" has set up a column in the Phoenix Photography Exhibition, and its visits have exceeded 20 million times. There are more than 3,000 tourists who choose to sign up with the group. This is the first group of tourists, mainly elderly groups in their 60s and 70s. Students and young couples prefer the mode of self-guided tour.

The prices for vacations in Datang are not low, but the EU's economy is relatively developed. The Phoenix Photography Exhibition has estimated that the total number of tourists in the first batch of group tours and self-guided tours is expected to be around 5,000 people.

The transportation from the European Union to Hawaii is convenient, and many tourists who are interested in traveling are waiting and watching.

"Still expected..." Tang Huai looked at the quotation from the Dufenghuang Photography Exhibition and analyzed it carefully. There are still twenty days left for the task. If Datang can build up its reputation in the EU, the task should be easily completed.

After analysis, Tang Huai opened the system interface.

Now in early April, the lucky eggs are refreshed.

Beginner, intermediate, advanced...the three easter eggs purchased by Tang Huai. Compared with the initial nervousness, he became more and more proficient in buying light cars.

Primary easter egg: [big windmill]

Intermediate easter egg: [Hot air balloon around the sea]

The moment he saw the big windmill and the hot air balloon around the sea, Tang Huai showed an expression that he knew he would be like this. The hot air balloon around the sea is okay, but the windmill is already a standard feature for junior Easter eggs.

Tang Huai counted, and with the latest acquisition, there were already five large windmills in the entire item list...

After calming down, Tang Huai looked at the last easter egg, which was also the highlight of the monthly lucky draw.

Tang Huai took a deep breath, then tapped lightly with a 3D hammer——

"Ding, congratulations to the host for obtaining an intermediate AI, [Captain Desai]."

[Captain Desai]: An elegant captain with strange interests.

A pleasant system prompt sounded. Suddenly, Tang Huai had a palm-sized card in his hand.