Chapter 2: Settlement

You are walking through the city of Hope, a settlement made for survivors of the war.

After looking at the houses, security stations, and warehouses, you went to the mission boards with missions that mostly reward supplies.

"With the world trying to get back on its feet, money can only take you so far."

You heard someone running and you turned around to see that it's Ruby, wearing her hood this time. She stopped running and caught her breath before walking to the mission boards.

Ruby: "I miss when they were offering way more Lien. You could buy as much as you want or need. Now you got to make do with what you have."

"Isn't that right, Red?"

Ruby looked next to her and saw you.

Ruby: "Oh, hi again. I didn't know you were in Bastion as well."

"Neither did I, but my supplies were running a little low, so I figured I'd head here to figure out how to get more."

Ruby: "With the Grimm scanning technology, you can choose the safest mission and make do with your combat skills until you have enough ammunition for the next one."

"With only a few bullets left, that's exactly what I'm going to do."

You saw a mission that has a low Grimm threat: finding the belongings of someone. You decided to take that one and Ruby took on a mission that involves clearing Grimm from a nearby village.