[1] el clasico.

"..and it's not looking good for real madrid at this moment. only 10 minutes left in the game, tied 1-1 and with camavinga taking a nasty fall. will madrid break this tie, or keep it a tie for the entire night. or worst, have barcelona score the winning goal."

the crowd shouts from the stands above, over 50,000 people yelling. the pressure was a lot for the young man from stourbridge. his first el clasico game as a player for real madrid was not a pretty sight. many red and yellow cards were given, and the smell of ruthless aggression from the opposing team lingered the field. it was like a suffocating smoke filling up his lungs.

he wipes the sweat off his forehead using his shirt, revealing his defined abs. you'd have to be deaf if you didn't hear the girls squeal when he revealed his chest. he prepares himself as he is about to take the penalty kick on camavinga's behalf. this was the one and only chance to prove himself in front of his team, coach and what it felt like half the world (really just the entirety of spain). 

the referee sets the ball into position and motions jude to step forward. he cleans his cleats, looks around the stadium and starts to hear madridistas chanting his name.

'BELLINGHAM, BELLINGHAM, BELLINGHAM'

he hears the whistle blow. he was the last one to end the match with a W for madrid. jude stares down the goalie, kicks and aims to the left. he watches as the goalkeeper dived to the right, the complete opposite from where he shot at. the ball goes in and the stadium goes quiet for a second. a split second of silence before half the stadium burst into joyous shouts. jude jumps into the air and quickly gets tackled by his own teammates in excitement. 

the game ended 2-1, real madrid winning with their golden boy jude bellingham. winning el clasico game was a good enough reason to go out clubbing and partying. despite only being 20 years young, spain's laws allowed him to enter the club with no issue. 

upon entering the club, you were easily the first one he sees on the dancing floor. he watched in awe as spanish music he didn't understand matched your body's rhythm. jude was on the floor above, the vip area, and continued watching you. that was until he was pulled aside. 

"come on jude, let's go down there and show everyone our moves. i want to see what type of dances you people have in the UK." a player said with two champagne bottles in each hand. he looked over to the captain of the team for approval. turning his head everywhere, only to see he was already down on the dance floor. "stop wasting time jude, we earned this shit."

bellingham, vini jr, and nacho all make their way down to the first floor. jude doesn't waste any time pushing pass all the girls who approached him. his motive was to find you, buy you a drink and have a good night. of course he could do that with any girl but your beauty was too captivating. as bailando by enrique iglesias blast through the large speakers, he catches you dancing with another guy. just because there's a goalie, doesn't mean you can't score.

jude forces himself between you and the random guy. after a few awkward minutes of dancing with you and the other guy, the guy finally leaves you alone. it was like plucking a flea out of your dog's hair, hard and nasty to do.