[2] blackmail.

three months before the incident. the day jude bellingham was officially a part of real madrid.

"welcome to the home of the madridistas, kid. in a few minutes, you'll be meeting our players who've been here for a while. they'll give you some advice and tips for a young boy like you." one of the many assistants said to bellingham. he was currently touring the training ground of real madrid.

"is that the one and only judeeee bellingham? oh you look younger in person!" a group of one of the most remarkable players on the team walked in.
"i'm sure you already know us so no need for introduction. there's many things that need to be done when being a professional footballer."

another one butts in, "that's true! being apart of real madrid means you need to have a clean image, a clean slate. being one of the most loved clubs also being one of the most hated."

"the opposing people will try to find stuff on your or be very critical of your performance on the field. so, don't pay attention to them too much." modric said in a encouraging tone. he did his best not to scare him.

"and one more thing. don't. get. into. girl. drama. you have a girlfriend? be loyal. did you see how bad the public ripped neymar apart?"

'don't get into girl drama' were the exact words that echoed his head as he read a news article that was sent to him from his brother.

"IT'S UP TO JUDE BELLINGHAM TO DECIDE PUBLICLY WHO I AM." SAYS GIRL WHO CLAIMS TO BE DATING REAL MADRID'S GOLDEN BOY, JUDE BELLINGHAM.

TMZ reports breaking news, real madrid's star has a GIRLFRIEND?! jude bellingham and small business owner, y/n l/n, were photographed leaving the club last night on 9/7/23 and took a taxi to his [bellingham] hotel. y/n provides photo evidence of the two of them posing for a selfie in the back of a taxi. [SHOWN BELOW]

 [SHOWN BELOW]

"bloody hell.." jude was in disbelief how one night with a girl could potentially end his career. "when the hell did we even take this photo, WHO IS THIS WOMAN??"

he notices how your full name was in the article. jude puts his detective skills to use and starts searching for your instagram. it doesn't take long before he finds your instagram handle. with all the articles coming out of the two of you, it was easier than usual to find.

"what do i say to you.." he ponders for a minute before sliding into your dms. the way his message was typed made it seem like he was messaging the devil.

y/n l/n

what the hell were you talking about in that article??
what the fuck did you gain from this

tell everyone we're dating
i need the followers for my
small business x

jude was taken aback from your bluntness. was the article really necessary for your small business?