Fighter plane

You are not alone in having out-of-control emotions; I, too, have struggled to keep my emotions in check.

"Rachit's point of view,"

At 2:00 p.m., I was having lunch in the cafeteria.

Then my gaze was drawn to the cafeteria door, where both Riya and Ashish were about to eat lunch.

I was confronting Riya for the first time since telling her about my feelings for her that day. I've avoided her since then.

I know Riya isn't mine; she's in love with someone else, yet I can't seem to stop thinking about her, no matter how hard I try.

"Hello, sir. How are you doing today?" Ashish said, drawing my attention to him.

"I'm fine," I replied."How are you?"

I drew my gaze to Riya, who was standing alongside Ashish, and we exchanged glances.

She averted her gaze from my face right away, but she remained silent.

She followed Ashish and sat at a table off to the side.

I was listening in on their conversation.

I don't want Riya to talk to anyone other than me, but I don't have the authority to prevent her from speaking with Ashish.

Riya appears to be depressed today. Maybe she's unwell, or maybe she's just having a bad day.

Has she fought with Harsh?

No, as far as I know, harsh words never bother Riya to where her mood is affected.

So, what could be the cause?

Is Riya upset because of my presence?

However, she has distanced herself from me since that day. This shows that I am unimportant in her life.

However, the kisses we exchange for no apparent reason make me believe she likes me.

What was I thinking when I told her about my feelings?

She used to talk to me, at the very least.

"Come on, Rachit, she's never talked to you before."

She used to argue with you all the time and get enraged.

Riya's enraged behavior flashed into my head. A tiny smile appeared on my face as I remembered her angry words and comments.

Then I noticed Riya leaving the café without having eaten her meal.

I know she can't go on like this.

Ashish had to have said something to irritate her.

After giving it some thought, without thinking about it, I dialed Riya's number from my phone.

"Oh my god, what should I do with this girl?"

"What was she thinking when she put my phone number back on the blacklist?"

Is it okay if I call Harsh and tell him about Riya?

The last time I told Harsh about Riya not having lunch, she was very engaged with me.So, what do I do now?

I slammed my phone down on my hand, furious.

With a puzzled expression on my face, I looked at Ashish.

When he saw me, he shrugged his shoulders and opened his lunch box, where he began eating.

"That bloody selfish fellow."I was becoming irritated with Ashish.