Chapter 18:- Girls Night.

The next day.....

Izzy's P.O.V

I wake up in bed and feel something hard next to me. I wonder what that is? I roll over and see Jasper next to me.

"Morning beautiful." Jasper says.

"Morning." I say back.

Better get up ready for the next school day. I jump out of bed and go to the bathroom. I jump in the shower and wash my hair and body. When I'm finished in the shower I get out and wrap myself in a towel. I wrap my hair in a towel and walk out the bathroom. I go over to my wardrobe and look for some clothes. "We not going school today." Jasper says.

"How come?" I ask.

"It's a rear sunny day in Forks and we can't go out in the sun, not around humans anyways. My, Emmett, Edward and Carlisle are staying here with Jade and you, Rose, Leah and Esme are going for a girls night. Your going hunting." Jasper says.

"What about if I can't hunt?" I ask.

"Esme is going to be there. She knows how to put in a feeding tube if you need one. I don't think you will. I think you will be fine." Jasper says.

"I'll miss you." I say to him.

"I'll miss you too." Jasper says.

As I'm going hunting for the night with the girls I pull out a Purple crop top and a black pair for leggings. I pull out my purple pumps. I get out my purple bag. I dry my hair and put it in a bun. I get dressed and head downstairs.

Everyone is in the livingroom. Esme and Carlisle are sat on the love seat, Rose and Emmett are sat on the other love seat. Edward is sat on the chair, Leah is sat on the other chair and Jasper is sat on the sofa. I sit on the sofa with Jasper.

"Izzy, why do you and Leah have a bag when your wolves?" Rose asks.

"We can clip it to our leg while in wolf form to carry our stuff in." I say.

"Oh." Rose says.

"Hey, where is Alice?" I ask.

"She was trying to do that Siren thing to me last night so Carlisle told her to leave. She's gone to stay with our cousins in Alaska." Jasper says.

"That fucking bitch. You didn't fall for it again did you?" I ask him.

"Oh no, I kept them apart." Edward says.

I hear Jade crying upstairs so I run upstairs and into Jade's room. She has her own room now. It's pink and full of wolves. There are loads of wolf teddies. I get her out her cot and sit on the rocking chair with her. She needs feeding so I try and breast feed her. I haven't breast fed for a while because I wasn't strong enough and all the goodness I had in my system I needed. I take my arm out of my crop top and pull it down over my right breast. I grab one of Jade's blankets and put it over my right shoulder and Jade's head. I cover up just incase somebody comes in. I position Jade at my nipple and she latches on. She starts feeding, I forgot how sore this was.

Somebody walks into the bedroom. It's Rose. She's got bottle in her hand.

"Sorry Izzy, I didn't know you was breast feeding again. I came up to bring Jade a bottle. I'm sorry." Rose says.

"Thanks Rose. It's ok. I only just started again. I thought I would give it a try now I'm a little stronger. I forgot how sore it is though." I say.

"I bet its amazing to be able to do that." Rose says.

"It is. It's so amazing. You form a different bond with the child breast feeding." I say, it's so amazing. Oh fuck. I forgot who I was talking to. "Sorry."