2

Y/N POV:
I was at work sitting with the children, playing dolls with them when I heard the doorbell go off. I looked over and my eyes lit up. "Hey Y/N" Nina smiled, "Nina!" I grinned as I stood up and pulled her into a hug. "How's college?" I asked "it's uh going alright" she smiled. I knew Nina my whole life. There was something wrong. "What's going on?" I asked. "What?" She asked. "Nina I've known you since I was 4 I can tell when somethings off" I smiled reassuringly. "Don't tell anyone" she said with a disappointed expression, "tell what? What happened?" I asked. "I...I dropped out" she said sadly, "what. Why?" I asked
"Y/N I didn't belong there...I got searched" she said to me. I held her hands and gave her a warm smile. "Nina Todo irá bien-" "but what am I going to tell my dad" she panicked "let's not worry about that now. Let's think about that later let's just focus on the fact that your here now" I smiled. "Yeah...thanks Y/N" she smiled back "any time, by the way I have the feeling the salon would love you to pay a visit" I smiled "I'll definitely do that" she grinned "also I heard a small rumour that Benny may be on the dispatch today" I smiled as I let go. "Alright, I'll see you soon Y/N" she smiled as she walked out.

As work was coming to an end the last kid was being picked up I looked out the window to see Usnavi! He was just kinda staring in. I gave him an awkward wave then he noticed that he was caught and he gave me one back. I walked outside to talk. "Hey" I smiled "hi" he replied "so do I want to know why you were staring into the window?" I asked "well I was just tryin to work out if it was you" he replied. "Right well it was" I smiled using sarcastic jazz hands. He laughed a bit "well I'd better pack up, I'll see you later Usnavi" I smiled as I walked back inside.

(Todo irá bien means it'll be okay)