3

Y/N POV:
I was putting some of the kids down for a nap when I heard the bell go off. I looked up to see Usnavi!?!? "Usnavi! Hi, this is a surprise" I smiled as he walked towards me. "Yeah! So I just came in because Sonny said he bet that he could run the bodega by himself without an incident and I have decided to test that theory" he smirked. "Fair enough" I smiled back, "so wait why are you in here?" I asked. "Well I decided not to get filled in with the gossip at the salon and Benny's in duty and I figured you'd be here" he smiled. "Alright, well I just put the kids down for a nap so we have about 15 minutes of-" "miss L/N is that your boyfriend" a child's voice asked. We both went red. "Louisa that's not- we're not- I mean-" "we're not dating, just friends" Usnavi smiled at the child. "Oh, okay" she smiled. "Come on your supposed to be in bed" I smiled as I picked her up and walked towards the nap room. I placed her down and tucked her in before walking out. "Sorry about her" I smiled at him. "Nah don't worry Benny basically does the same with me and Vanessa" he explained. "Really?" I asked "yeah, actually now that I think about it how have we never met before? You've been here since you were a kid right? How come we've never seen eachother?" He asked. "Kid wise I was homeschooled. My parents were very protective" I smirked "I see, so you've never been to a club before?" He asked. "Not really I've been once or twice but it's not usually a weekly thing" I shrugged. "Well then that makes two of us" he smirked. "Yeah it does" I smiled. Then he got a call from sonny.

Usnavi: hello?

Sonny: you've gotta come back!

Usnavi: couldn't handle it by yourself?"

Sonny: now's not the time please come back!t

Usnavi: fine fine in my way

Then he hung up. "Gotta go, I'll see you around Y/N" he smiled "yeah I'll see ya" I smiled back as he walked away. "Miss L/N, why did your boyfriend leave?" Another child's voice asked. I turned to see a group of children at the door. I became very flustered. "He's not my boyfriend!" I yelled as I covered my face. Then I realized that there was something wrong with me.