5

Y/N POV:
All the shops had closed early because of the heat and there was this big feasta at the pool and me and Vanessa were going along with everyone else. And news got out that Usnavi had sold the winning lottery ticket! Too bad I didn't buy one.

I was sitting on a bench by the pool when Carla walked towards me, "Y/N! What would you do if you won $96,000?" She asked "well I didn't buy a ticket. But if I did and I won. Then I'd open my own dance classes" I smiled. "Wow Y/N I didn't know you could dance" Daniela smirked, "yeah I don't show much people, the only person that's seen my dancing is Vanessa" I smiled, "that's cool!" Carla smiled. "Well if y'all really want to see me dancing then I'll be coming to the club" I smiled, "we were coming anyway but now I'm curious to see you dancing" Cuca added I smiled softly as the three walked away. Then they revealed the numbers.

"5 7 16 26 33!" Usnavi announced. Nobody won. Nobody came forward. "Y/N what about you?" Vanessa asked "didn't buy one" I shrugged "aw" she sighed "yep. Keep in mind I met Usnavi a few days ago" I smiled "you raise a fair point" Vanessa sighed. Then Usnavi walked over, "any luck?" He asked "I didn't buy one so I couldn't have been me" I shrugged "damn. I guess it's a mystery" he sighed as he walked away. I was blushing a lot. "Y/N. That right there. That is a crush" she smirked. I felt my cheeks warm up. "Shut it" was all that came out.