Introductory

Welcome to this short 10 chapter fanfic known as It's Playtime: A Playtime With Percy Fanfiction which happens to be the first ever fanfic I've written💀
      I don't usually write fanfics, but hey, there's always a first for everything, right? Obviously there are spoilers for the amazing FNaF fangame known as Playtime With Percy, so as much as I doubt anyone will see this, at least I'm giving a disclaimer.
      This fanfiction explores the concept of Nick and Pal's relationship if Nick had taken Pal with him at the end of the game, rather than abandoning him at the demolition site. I thought of this concept after reading a small piece of trivia in Pal's Wikipedia which states that even if Nick DID bring Pal home, Pal would've killed him eventually.
      While we're at it, I'd like to make a couple of clarifications. It's never stated what time Nick received his payment and gift basket, so I decided to use that to my advantage for the story. I also decided that Nick's family, possibly coworkers will remain unnamed in the story. Nick's boss is an exception, since his name is seen on a golden coloured plaque in his office, which confirms that his name is John Johnson (great name choice guys.) As for the rest, the story will never state what each of their names are, mainly because we literally don't know anything about them. Also, the demolition of Percy's Playhouse will be moved from nearly 7 am all the way to 12 pm.
Why?
      Well, the boss only managed to find Nick because of the fact that the restaurant just so happened to be demolished right before Nick was about to be murdered by Pal, so if we removed that factor, then Nick would've actually needed to find a way out of his death on his own. Finally, for the last change, Pal, the Poodle Pals, and the Parasitic Pals are all a hivemind.
Yes, you heard me.
      In the Playtime With Percy QnA stream, in the section where you ask Pal, I remember seeing a comment from the live chat that was never answered. "Pal, are you a hivemind?"
I thought that concept seemed cool, plus it was pretty likely, so I made it canon in this fanfic.
Anyways, that's all for today folks, see you in the first chapter:D

(By the way, I will cringe horribly at this in about a year from now, but I'll keep this up in case anyone wants to read it/make fun of it, whatever the case may be💀)

2023 Edit: WHY ARE PEOPLE FINDING THIS I DIDN'T EXPECT ANYONE TO ACTUALLY READ THIS HELP