Bad boy Kookie

After Tae left the classroom, unable to endure the teasing from the flirtatious girls, Jihyo and Jungkook decided to head to the lab early to provide quiet support for Tae.

Despite being the son of the college founder, Taehyung wasn't exempt from any rules. To complicate matters, he was constantly under scrutiny among the other staff, with people eagerly awaiting an opportunity to discredit him.

Kookie purchased croissants and coffee for himself and Jihyo, along with fresh, cold fruit juice for Taehyung, who was sweating due to the oppressive heat and humidity.

Upon entering Tae's office, they were greeted by an icy blast from the air-conditioning. Tae reclined in his chair, with two shirt buttons casually undone. Jungkook felt a bit awkward staring at him, quickly averted his gaze.

Jihyo knocked again to alert Taehyung, who promptly corrected his posture and rebuttoned his shirt upon seeing her.

"Ji, it's scorching today," Tae sighed and continued...

"Truly unbearable. Don't mind, but could you leave me in peace for now? Let's tackle the lab work tomorrow. Besides, I have a personal meeting scheduled today, so how about coming back tomorrow?" Tae carefully  said don't want to sound rude to Jihyo..

"Alright, sir, we understand. Don't concern yourself with those girls... Kookie gave them a piece of his mind...." Jihyo assured Tae before making her exit. She waited  for Kookie  to come with her....

"I brought you some croissants and a smoothie, sir. I'll leave them here for you.." Jungkook said, making a move to depart.

"You can stay, Kookie. Keep me company while I enjoy these.... not just in mood to work..." Tae said, gesturing for Jungkook to stay. Jihyo patted Kookie on the back, encouraging him to remain before leaving herself.

"Sir, should I really stay? You mentioned having a meeting," Jungkook inquired.

"Stay for a few moments, Kookie. I promise not to bite you. I just need a breather from girls..." Tae chuckled and settled back into his chair.

"By the way, I know Jihyo means no harm, but I don't feel entirely at ease with her in this room. It's not quite proper either" Tae admitted leisurely  sitting  on his chair...

"True, hyung! Is that why you left the class in such a hurry? Because of those disrespectful girls who were teasing you?" Jungkook asked, seeking clarification.

"Not solely because of them, but they did contribute to it. I understand it's part of their age, but it could tarnish my reputation. If things escalate, they might accuse me of unbuttoning my shirt in front of them. It's better to avoid such a scenario, so I made my exit. However, I don't solely blame them for my outrage.... it's the situation that compelled me to wear this silk shirt..." Tae explained.

"Compelled? By whom?" Jungkook probed further.

"No one but my appa..." Tae responded.

"Seokjin, sir? What's his role in this? Is he still trying to dress you...? " Jungkook inquired, puzzled.

"I know you're not one for gossip, but please promise me you won't discuss this with anyone," Tae implored.

"It's alright, hyung, your dont have to share your secrets with me... I can understand.." Jungkook assured him.

"Hey, you're like a younger brother to me, more than that, a close friend. Today, I want to true to you... unlike you... always hiding your worries from me... I know you don't trust me...but . can I trust you buddy... ?? " Tae asked..

"Of course, hyung, you can trust me, and.... I trust you... its just.... " Jungkook replied hesitantly.. but Tae interrupted  him...

"Ok... tell me when you are comfortable  with me... now im comfortable  with you... so listen....I had a girlfriend back in states, which was a mistake. She was my type, strong-spirited and athletic, but our love couldn't withstand the long-distance. I don't know  whether  i can call it as love...  it was just a fling.. a long fling may be...