Part of me

"Don't ask for anything that you cannot handle..." Tae teasingly whispered

"Can't you see...??!! I can handle everything..." Kookie said desperately, almost inviting a challenge.

"Ohhh really.... can you handle this??" Tae roughly twisted Kookie's hands behind his back, increasing the pressure little by little. Meanwhile, he clenched his jaws, closing the distance between them inch by inch.

"Mhhh... I can... hyu...." Kookie whined and moaned. He could handle the pain in his arms and upper back, but the sensual tension between them increased with the pain.  His throat felt tight with the increasing pressure and un spoken words.

"ahhhhh!!! Hyunggggg..." Kookie cried out in pain, twisting and slithering in Tae's hold.

"How much more can you handle?" Tae asked, fisting Kookie's hands tight inside his big palm. It was painful but still tolerable for Kookie. However, he decided to give Tae some satisfaction.

"Hyunggggg!!! I'm sorry... sorry... it's painful... let me go..." Kookie whined, attempting to free himself from Tae's hold. By that time, Tae's lips reached Kookie's forehead, and he began giving open-mouthed kisses slowly, gradually lowering his height.

"Baby... I'm trying hard to keep my promise... but you are tempting me," Tae said slowly, releasing the pressure on Kookie's hands but holding onto either side of Kookie's waist for grip. Meanwhile, he started to kiss on Kookie's beautiful frown in between his eyebrows.

"Hyung.... we are in..."

"I know where we are in my office... and I'm taking more risk than you..." Tae shut Kookie down, unable to resist his urge. Kookie melted in Tae's husky baritone voice, struggling within himself to stop this. Suddenly something caught Kookie's  attention..

"Hyunggggg.... someone is at your door..." Kookie said, pushing Tae back and holding his chest, seeing the silhouettes of a person near the opaque glass door.

"No one knows my passcode... we are safe... unless it's...." Tae said, glancing back at the short curvy man's silhouettes standing at the door, entering the passcode.

"It's Jimin...!!!" Tae exclaimed, releasing Kookie's hands and nonchalantly settling back into the chair, leaving Kookie bewildered. Jimin entered the room.

"Tae! How do I....loo..." Jimin began to stutter upon seeing Kookie, sensing the awkward timing and the palpable heat in the atmosphere. "Thank you, byeee..." Jimin attempted to escape, but Kookie halted him, sparing him from secondhand embarrassment.

" Jimin attempted to escape, but Kookie halted him, sparing him from secondhand embarrassment

"Jimin hyung!!! I told you, right...?! You look pretty handsome in this outfit..." Kookie complimented, eyeing Jimin's jacket.

"Yeah! As you suggested..." Jimin sheepishly smiled at Kookie, adjusting his jean jacket.

"What's happening?! What are both talking about?? " Tae asked, looking at both Jimin and Kookie.