Real Fantasy

After returning to their room from shopping, Taekook resumed their kiss right where they left off in the trial room, they kissed leaning against the closed door. They couldn't bear to be apart once they found their private space. Taehyung lost himself in the intensity of the kiss, and soon it took heated turns.

" Mhh... mhh... mh! Hold on, hyung!!! We have all night... what's the rush???" Kookie questioned, trying to slow down the moment.

" Kookie, baby... don't turn me down... You look so good tonight... I've been trying to hold back since evening, mhh... let me have my feast" Tae pleaded, his desire evident.

" Nothing happening.... Go... take a relaxed cold bath, remember!!! no soaps, just shower!! And... get changed quickly.... most importantly no artificial fragrances on you... and don't dry your hair... wear your new silk shirt... then you can have your feast" Kookie piled on instructions, ensuring everything was just right up to his expectations

" Just the shirt?!" Tae asked with a smirk, understanding the game Kookie was playing.

" Huh??? Go ahead, come in just the shirt if you wanna bottom.." Kookie replied playfully, teasing his partner.

" OK... I'll dress like that day... fully dressed how you like... with no soaps, no perfumes... just me in a silk shirt, jean wet hair... all check??" Tae agreed, his anticipation growing.

" Yes!! Take at least 15 minutes under a cold shower... " Kookie specified

" Why is that??!" Tae inquired, curious about Kookie's plan.

" Whats fun in having already hot man??! I'm gonna heat you up! Little by little...!!" Kookie exclaimed, jumping on the bed, eager for the night ahead.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, Ryujin was restless, keeping her door open to guard the staircase, ensuring no one would claimb the stairs to catch Tae and Kookie. When she heard the loud music blaring from Kookie's room, she panicked and called Kookie.

"Yeoboseyo!!" Kookie shouted enthusiastically from the other side.

"Pabo!! Soooo loud!! Turn down the volume... are you inviting your whole family for your secret party?!" Ryujin scolded him.

"I'm always loud!! No one's gonna find it different... stop worrying about me and go to sleep, Ryu," Kookie replied confidently, unbothered by her concerns.

"Don't scream at phone... your voice is heard out of the phone... Jia is sleeping... listen, Pabo!!! I said you have a stomach ache as an excuse to not have fire camp in the back yard... don't get caught and turn me in..... also... please turn down the volume before Hobi comes back here... " Ryujin cautioned, trying to be discreet.

"Ohhh!!! Ok... then... I'll turn it down... thank you Ryu!!! I'm happy that you caught us out of all.... now, I'm really glad to have you on my side..." Kookie expressed his gratitude playfully, catching her stressed voice..

"I'm not...!! I feel like I walked into a trap with wide open eyes...." Ryujin sighed and ended the call abruptly...

Funny girl!!
.
.
.
.

Tae came out after bath..

"Wowwwwwieeee!!" Kookie exclaimed as Tae emerged from the bathroom with wet hair, fully dressed in a Versace shirt and tight black jeans. He wore some of Kookie's rings and accessories, and his natural, sweet musky scent filled the room. The sight was like one of Kookie's wildest fantasies coming true.

 The sight was like one of Kookie's wildest fantasies coming true