Manfriend

Following Yoongi's enchanting proposal to Jimin, the group of friends gathered for a dinner that atmosphere was a thin line between awkward and beautiful moments. Laughter echoed through the room as Yoongi skillfully escaped from doing all the cheesy stuffs , the unexpected twist in the proposal is Tae's tears..

In different circumstances, Jimin might have hesitated to utter a joyful "yes." The lingering fear of potentially breaking Yoongi's heart was there along with an even more significant concern – the prospect of losing Tae. Jimin, would find himself creating excuses or seeking ways to postpone the inevitable proposal.

Recognizing Jimin's internal struggle, our ingenious Kookie devised a perfect plan. Executed within the intimate atmosphere,  in his room, with none other than Tae as a witness, Kookie created an environment allowing Jimin to accept the proposal spontaneously, free from the fear of losing Tae.

Jimin's happiness radiated throughout the room, especially as Tae warmly embraced his decision to marry Yoongi. The unexpected support from Tae added an extra layer of joy to the already celebratory atmosphere.

While gratitude filled Yoongi's heart for the unexpected allies in this romantic journey, his gaze remained as usually cold. He expressed thanks for Kookie and Jihyo, recognizing their important roles in the success of the proposal.

In the middle of  shared glances and unspoken emotions, Kookie and Tae exchanged subtle, romantic stares, hinting at the beginning of their own unique story. Taehyung genuinely expressed his happiness in being able to help Jimin say yes without hesitation, extending his gratitude to Kookie.

In the midst of the joyous atmosphere, Yoongi and Tae found themselves entangled in awkward interactions, creating humorous moments among Jimin, Kookie, and Jihyo. Awkwardness lingered when simple words had to be exchanged between them.

"Hey! I'm sorry about punching you that day," Yoongi initiated, displaying an understanding of Tae's discomfort.

"That's fine... you did it to protect Kookie," Tae responded, managing a strained smile on his lips.

"So? You and Kookie a thing?" Yoongi asked, curiosity coloring his tone.

"Mhhh... Yeah. Everything is new around him. We are figuring it out," Tae genuinely smiled, a hint of shyness adding charm to his expression.

 We are figuring it out," Tae genuinely smiled, a hint of shyness adding charm to his expression

"Don't break his heart. Our Kookie  is such a baby.... At times, he gets a bit silly and childish, but he's genuinely a good person. Be patient with him," Yoongi advised, sharing insights into Kookie's personality with a touch of sincerity.

Tae's response carried a cocky undertone, "I could say the same to you... but... considering you've been in a relationship with Jimin for years behind my back, I guess you know better than to break my Jimin's heart."

Tae's remark hit a nerve.... " Behind your back??! That sounds kinda offensive???!!! Why should I date him behind your back... it's jimin who decided  not to reveal since you are homop..." Yoongi's heated words  gets cut short by Jimin's  pull..and Yoongi's heated response was abruptly halted by Jimin's plea...