Homophobic Hypocrite

"Did you use to wear it?" Tae asked.

Kookie shook his head. "No, someone I used to have a crush on used it."

" You had a crush?? Girl or a boy??  You have never told me about it... how come? Was it not that serious?? " Tae asked intrigued  and he slowly walked to Kookie  who was standing and copying some datas, Kookie shook his head without noticing Taehyung  who is gaining on distance  between  them.

" No.... It's serious... but hopeless... He will never look at me the way I look at him... To be honest... he don't even know me... the real me.."

"So....It's a Boy then..." Tae's  voice  sounded in hushed tone and quite close than before, Kookie's  body stiffened at the closeness.

" A m-man... !" Kookie's voice came out a little trembled.

" Who is it??" Tae's breath hit Kookie's back ears but there are still some inches left between  them.

" You wouldn't  know... some one I met in elevator  for few seconds.. he didn't even notice me..."

" So... only a few seconds you met him and you got a crush on him and you know  his perfume flavor  also you know that you have no hope with him...?? You want  me to believe  this?? how could he not notice you?!" Tae asked puzzled. Kookie suddenly sounds unaffected  by the closeness.

" hmmm.... how to explain??!!!  See hyung.... it's written  all over his face that he is straight  and he is so so so handsome, I didn't even get a second attention from him.... also I liked his perfume, so I tried many fragrances and found out the exact flavor... " Kookie  said gathering  all his strength  knowing  there is only inches between  them.

" That handsome?? Handsome  than me...??"

" ummmm!! Kinda... "

" ohhh!!! Mhhhh!!! " Tae sighed upset, Tae couldn't accept the fact Kookie likes someone who is not him. Tae stayed quiet for seconds and then he asked his other doubt

" But.... what's  wrong with being straight... ?? straight man can't fall for you...??!"

" Can.. but they don't..." Kookie gasped when Tae's  chest slightly collided with his back.

" How can someone not get charmed by you... ?? How handsome he be?? How straight he can be...?? Can someone  not fall for you, Kookie? Tell me, why wouldn't they?" Tae asked, his voice taking on a sensual tone, his breath brushing against Kookie's nape.

"Not all straight men can truly understand us...  Especially someone like you..." Kookie said , Tae have no answer  for that...

" Forget it... but... Why all the description you said resembles me?? The man you met in the elevator for seconds??! By any chance was it me???" Tae asked

" No no... no... it's not you...someone like you," Kookie hesitated, struggling to admit the truth.

" I wish it's me," Taehyung confessed, gently hugging Kookie's waist from behind. Kookie couldn't help but flinch at the touch. Tae noticed the sudden  flinch and moved back a little...

" I'm sorry... are you feeling uncomfortable Kookie?" Tae asked, trying to gauge Kookie's feelings. Kookie shook his head, indicating that he wasn't uncomfortable. Tae hugged his waist again gently

" You smell so good... so unique... even here in the perfumery lab... your scent stands out !!" Tae said, kissing Kookie's nape, causing Kookie to involuntarily arch his back.

" Hyunggggg.. what are you doing??!" Kookie's voice came out trembling.

" Kookie... damn!!! Your voice...!!! You sounded  exactly  like this last night..... in my dream.... last night, ufff.....  Kookie..... well!!! I dreamt about you last night...  is it a coincidence... ?? You have a crush on someone like me and I dreamt about you ....??? Something is there... can you feel?? " Tae asked mustering all his courage

" It depends on what kind of dream you had... " Kookie asked hesitantly

" Definitely it's not a friendly dream...."

" What happened in your dream?"

" That's irrelevant... its secret... I won't let  you know...." Tae said in hushed  tone to build the tention resting his chin on Kookie's  shoulder casually

" What do you want from me, hyung??"

" I know you like me and you know I like you... never in my life I dreamt about a boy... definitely not that way... let's not mask our feelings Kookie.." Tae  said placing a peck on Kookie's  shoulder.

" Did you think I'm that easy... ??? You can come and hug me and talk to me sensually, then I will fall for you??!" Kookie retorted firmly, though he knew those words could hurt Tae. He needed to understand how serious Kookie was. He don't want to be some plaything  to Tae.

" Kookie??!" Tae loosened his grip

" Hyung!! I may be gay... but not the kind to fall for all handsome  men.... " Kookie said.. but Tae's  grip tightened again..

"Ohhh really??? Then why???  Why did you cry when I made you smell my perfume last month? Why does your heart beat fast whenever I come close to you? See... I can feel your fast beating heart even now... through your back....

Are you going to deny what happened between us in the lawn or when you hugged me that night at the gate? These feelings may be new to me... but I'm not that dumb to unsee all those signals I got from you...

Of course, I figured those signals out late... yet I did... I know you like me... what I don't know is why you are playing hard to get...??!" Tae asked, throwing unexpected questions at Kookie, trying to put him in shock and stunned silence.

" Do you think you know everything?" Kookie asked, his voice shaken but defiant.

" Kookie... I don't claim to know everything, but I'm not blind to the chemistry between us. It's been there, and I can't ignore it any longer," Tae admitted, his voice filled with sincerity.

Kookie's heart raced as he felt the intensity in Tae's words. He turned to face Tae, their eyes locking.

"Tae hyung!!!  it's not about playing hard to get," Kookie began, his voice softer now, his eyes searching Tae's for understanding. "It's about being afraid of losing what we have if things change between us. I value this... what we have now and I don't want to go deep and  ruin everything... "

Tae reached up and gently brushed a strand of hair from Kookie's face, his touch tender. "I understand your concerns, Kookie, but I can't deny my feelings any longer. I want to explore this connection between us, even if it means taking a risk."

Kookie's heart swelled with emotion, torn between his fears and his growing affection for Tae. He turned around, unable to face Tae, still unsure whether to deny or accept his feelings. Taehyung sensed Kookie's inner struggle and took advantage of the situation, closing the distance between them.

" You know what Kookie... in my dream... You were wearing the same white shirt and you were looking so cute like a baby girl with these doe eyes glistening under the moonlight... So... pretty...!! I kissed you.."

" Mhhh..??!" Kookie was now totally under Tae's spell, it was evident.

" Then... I was so excited... "

While Tae was explaining, Jihyo entered the lab without minding them, but stood stunned on seeing them. Tae noticed her and panicked, swiftly taking a few steps back from Kookie, pretending to be engrossed in something else. Kookie attempted to explain things to the panicked Tae.

" Don't worry, hyung... Jihyo will understand..." Kookie said, turning around and trying to hold Tae's hands to calm him.

" What's there to understand?? We were just working on the data!!" Tae tried to deny his actions.

" Excuse me for intrusion sir... but no worries, I know what's going on here.... I know Kookie is...." Jihyo tried to defuse the situation, but Tae interrupted...

" There is nothing between us... we were just working... Don't presume!" Tae sternly stated pulling his hands away from Kookie, leaving both Kookie and Jihyo baffled.

" Yeah!!! Nothing between us... Remember these words, hyung.... nothing between us... you are still a homophobic hypocrite, You can never accept me for who I am..." Kookie voice trembled  in anger as he stormed out of the lab.