Chapter 2

Louis's P.O.V:

"Louis!" my mum shouted once again.

I broke the kiss and ran downstairs.

"Stay please." I head Harry's soft voice behind me. I continued running and stopped when I reached his living room. Three pairs of eyes watched my every move. Harry had come behind me and stopped too.

"Um...h-"

"How dare you Louis? Just run away, disrespect me, Anne, and becoming gay. That's disgusting." she said.

"Mum, I'm not gay. I just love Harry. He-"

"No Louis, it's revolting. Guys kissing each other, making love to each other. It isn't right."

"We don't do any of that. Why would you think that? This is the first time we've kissed. Why are you such a stereotypical maniac?"

"Calm down with the attitude mister. Are you even my son anymore?"

"No, I'm not. I'm a better person. I'm not going to hide us from you. You can't change me. I didn't put you down for being with dad, did I? You shouldn't be doing it to me. I may be different, but it's not because of Harry. I'm different now because for once, someone cares about me. He makes me feel special. He loves me and treats me nicely. You never cared, did you? Only about Lottie, daisy, and the others. Never about me. Harry accepts me. Mum.. I love him."

Her face softened slightly, but she didn't give up. "What about Eleanor? You've had her over a couple of times. She pretty, nice personality."

"To hell with Eleanor. I don't care about her anymore, only Harry."

"We're leaving. Now." She practically commanded.

"I'm not." I shook my head slightly. I hadn't gained all my pride and

"Sorry about this Anne." my mum apologized.

"Don't worry. We're just happy we know about this...issue." she said with a fake smile.

"Okay, thanks. We should get going. Come on Louis." my mum said in a sweeter tone. I felt a hand on my bum and I turned around to see Harry with a smirk on his face. I planted a kiss on his lips and walked away. Everyone stared at me as I strutted past them, obviously not caring about how 'disgusting' I was.