Chapter 1

Sparkling green eyes, staring back at mine as we waited. Standing side-by-side, holding hands secretively, we inpatiently stood there.

"Do you think this is acceptable?" Gemma asked. His head hung low.

"Gemma, I love him. Why can't anyone accept that?" Harry said, voice cracking.

"Because it isn't right! Harry do you really think a boy and a man should be together?"

"He can make his own decision. I love him and he loves me. You can't tell him how to live his life." I interrupted, knowing Harry was crying.

"My goodness." she muttered. "If mum finds out you'll be in so much trouble."

"Can you leave please?" I asked. "Harry and I need a moment alone."

She opened her mouth to say something, but didnt speak a word. She turned around and exited the room.

I held Harry tight in my arms as he sobbed on my shoulder. I pet his curls and whispered,"I won't stop loving you, ever. No matter what happens, we'll always be together."

"I love you Louis." he whispered. He put his head in front of mine and the tears were still running like waterfalls.

"Louis William Tomlinson! Get downstairs right now!" a voice shouted from outside. I didn't want to leave him. Not now.

"Just go." Harry said. I stepped back and walked away. I closed the door behind me and heard a loud thump.

I continued walking, even though it killed me inside to leave him. The more steps I took, the more painful it got. I couldn't bare it anymore. I ran back up his stairs and flung open the door. He stood in the same spot we were standing. I went up to him and kissed him. First time, with a guy. I've kissed a few girls before, but this was the first time it actually felt special.