Chapter 3

Louis's P.O.V:

On the car ride home, my mum surprisingly didn't say a word. She called to schedule an appointment with a therapist for Wednesdays. I didn't want to, but she thwacked me whenever I interrupted her. I couldn't really think of anything to say to her. I couldn't say sorry because I wasn't. I couldn't say I hate you. It isn't right. I don't know what to say.

"I-I like this song." I said. I turned up the volume a bit and she turned it off.

"Louis. I'm sorry."

"Keep going."

"I didn't mean to be mean about it. But why?"

"You don't understand. No one understands." I said getting a bit angry.

"Louis. You can't just be like this over one guy that means nothing. He doesn't care. In a year or so, he won't remember you. Guys like girls, not each other.

"That's what I'm talking about. No one understands how we feel about each other. We made a promise and I plan on keeping it."

"I'm done talking to you about this. You are not going to be with Harry."

"I hate you." I muttered. I didn't bother talking to her anymore. I've made a decision. It's important. I love him. I haven't felt like this before. He made me feel so special.

...

{At Home}

"Louis! Get down here and speak to me!" my mum shouted as I ran to my room.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted and slammed the door, being sure to lock it. I threw myself onto my bed and left the lights off, not giving a damn about the world anymore. My stomach grumbled ferociously. I ignored it and pulled out my phone. '1994' I entered. I texted Harry.

Me:

Hey Hazza <3

I waited a few minutes before he answered back.

Harry:

Hey sassy pants.

Me:

I had to stand up for us.

Harry:

I know but you shouldn't have been that rude

Me:

Are you actually defending her?

Harry:

Well, yes. She's ur mum.

Me:

I thought u would be there, no matter what

Harry:

I will be but u shouldn't have been so insensitive and disrespectful.

Me:

Don't talk to me anymore. I was hoping you'd support me, considering I'm helping you. But I guess I was wrong.

Harry:

Why are u acting like this Lou? I didn't mean to hurt you or anything I just felt bad for her.

Me:

Ok I know. I just love u so much sometimes, I hate you. Just kidding. I'm bored

Harry:

Me too. What do u wanna do ;)

Me:

Wash the dirty dishes.

Harry:

Dirty huh? How about breaking some tables with Lou?

Me:

You sexy beast

Harry:

erm...I meant you

Me:

Not much of a difference.

Harry:

Haha just kidding. I could just imagine your face then.

Me:

Jerk

Harry:

You know I love you

Me:

Yes I know. I love you more Hazza

Harry:

Love you more

Me:

You're so amazing. I love u mostest it isn't a word, that's how much I love you. You're so lush and I bet you're a really great person.

Harry:

*cough cough* almost nine inches how about u? *cough cough*

Me:

What are you...oh.

Harry:

Haha *nervous laughter* I wasn't lying whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Me:

Truth or dare?

Harry:

Dare.