Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V:

My fingers did a little dance before I typed the word 'Dare.' into the phone. I saw the little bubble in the corner go up and I got nervous. As soon as the small bubble popped up, I closed my eyes.

I slowly opened them and read 'I dare you to come with me to the movies.'

Me:

Okay.

Lou:

Anything you want to ask me?

Me:

My extremely sexy boyfriend, would you like to go to the movies with me this Friday after the dance? One more question, will you be my date for the dance, Natalie bailed.

Lou:

So I'm your last resort?

Me:

Of course not, I was just wondering if you wanted to go.

Lou:

I guess I could.

Me:

Truth or Dare?

Lou:

Dare.

Me:

I dare you to go streaking with me.

Lou:

Lets go!!!

Me:

Not now. But we could get naked now and video chat or something.

Lou:

You do notice we've only been together for a bit and we're already gonna see each other naked.

Me:

FaceTime?

Lou:

Sure.

I waited before he finally called.

"Hi!" he greeted happily.

"Hey beautiful." I said. I held the phone around my lower regions so the light from the phone wouldn't shine too bright.

"Harry, are you...naked?" Louis asked, crinkles forming by his eyes as he laughed.

"Yes. I sleep naked."

"That'll come in handy later on." Louis joked. I smiled back at him.

"My mum's coming, be back later."

"Hazza!" he whined. I ignored him and put my phone under my pillow. She opened the door and I pretended to be asleep.

"Give me the phone." she said. I tried my best to turn off the screen, but all I got to do was end the call. She'd definitely go through our messages, and those were nothing compared to the rest.

I am dead.