Chapter 7

"Don't do that.." He whispered loud enough for me to hear. "Louis, I'm sorry. I just can't anymore. If I'm happy with you, I can't make anyone else happy." He shakes his head. 

"Does it really matter to you? Does it really fucking matter?" I nearly yelled, grabbing him by the shoulders, pinning him against the wall.

"L-Louis stop."

"You expect me to just stop? Harry, you're throwing away seven months of your life. I'm not gonna let you do that." I sighed, "It's a waste even trying. So you know what, just forget it. It's done. We're done. Get out. I don't want anything to do with you anymore. Just, leave." I let go of him and pointed to the door. 

"But Louis I-"

"I said go!" I waited a while before he actually did anything.

He snaked his arms around my neck as he hopped onto me and wrapped his legs around my waist. He pulled me into a kiss, causing me to stumble slightly. I held him up from under his legs, kissing back quickly. 

I pulled away, seeing his green eyes flutter open. "So, I'm guessing," he pecked my lips, "We're good?" He smiles softly.

I nodded happily. "I'm sorry, but you just, triggered it. I've never cried that much." I laugh quietly, falling back onto my bed.

Harry stayed in his sitting position on top of me, my hands wandering around on his torso.

"Did you hear about that bonfire at the beach we're having at the end of the school year?"

He shook his head, tilting it slightly. He leaned down slowly and kissed me, shooting back up and doing the same repeatedly.

"You're such a weirdo." I scoffed, cupping his cheeks at one point to give him a proper kiss.

"Your lips taste really nice." He giggles, his fingers playing with the tips of my hair.

"As well do yours Handsome." I close my eyes and let out a sigh.

He brings his lips to my neck, leaving me pretty shocked.

"Harry!" I screamed loudly, slapping my hand over my lips. "Don't do that when I'm not watching. God.." I chuckled as he sat back up.

"Sorry. I had to." He shrugs, giving me another kiss. He places two fingers underneath my chin, his other hand on my neck. He playfully bit my lip, letting out a silent laugh.

My eyes widened as I heard loud footsteps coming up to my room. "Harry, hide!" I whispered to him, directing towards my closet. He nodded in response, but it was too late. The door swung open and there stood my mother. I looked over at her to see her shocked. 

"You disgusting litt-" she cut herself off and stomped over to us, dragging Harry off me.

"Mom, what are you thinking? We weren't doing anything! My pants have been on, and zipped, this entire time. Just leave me alone, will you?"

"I won't 'leave you alone'." She said in a mocking tone. "My son is confused and I'm not going to accept it. Anything you have going on with Harry or any other confused youths is done. Finished. Nonexistent."

"In your house! Why can't you just- forget it! You've always disagreed with me. No matter what. It isn't going to change me, if that's what you're hoping for." I sighed, slipping my hand into Harry's. I laced our fingers together, a feeling of comfort now taking over.

"You're just always doing something wrong. This," She pointed towards Harry and I, "Isn't accepted, and that's final." She walked out of my room, calling Harry as she made her way down.