Mighty warroir

Neteyam the eldest son of Jake and neytiri had been born but when he was born he was came into the world deaf, is was found out among when he didn't make that much noise when he was small and seem to have a hard time understanding his surroundings. The human had ran test on neteyam and found out he was deaf telling the new to Jake and neytiri, about their new baby boy. The couple had become worried and sacred to their som as they knew life for him will hard with him being deaf, as they will need to know ways to communicate with him and teach him ways to understand his surroundings.

Norm " there is sign language you can use that to communicate with him it will be helpful"

Neytiri " sign language what is that"

Jake " it a method of language and communication for people who are deaf like neteyam honey, it helps them communicate with the world"

Neytiri " then we most learn this language jake I won't have my son feeling like an outcast within his own clan"

Jake " norm can you help us learn"

Norm " yes I can help but I don't know that much but we have some videos logs that can help as well, and then we can find a way to translate the language into navi as well"

Neytiri " don't worry my sweet boy we will be here to help you ma neteyam" neytiri had kissed her son forehead making the boy give her a gummy smile. Jake and neytiri had learned sign language to communication with their son and taught him when he was very young, some of the clan was willing to learn as well while the other half didn't wish to learn. Calling it the language of demons as they had enough of the so called demons ways getting invoked with their lives.

Years later

Neteyam " morning mom and dad" neteyam had used sign language in this everyday life and he also learned to read people lips as well.

Jake " morning my boy are you siblings up yet"

Neteyam " yes they are coming sir"

Neytiri " here have some breakfast my boy"

Neteyam " thank you mom" neteyam soon sat down near his mom and waited for this sibling to come and join them for morning meal, soon his three siblings had come into the room.

Loak " hey boy bro"

Neteyam " hey baby bro"

Kiri " good morning everyone"

Tuk " hey neteyam can I hang out with you today pretty please"

Jake " Tuk sir down you are going fall sweetie"

Tuk " yes dad"

Neteyam " yes you can hangout with me today tuk, I will love the company" Tuk smiled at neteyam response, all his siblings love spending time with him.

Jake " I and your mom are going to be very busy tonight so we might not see you, all until later night but I need you kids stay safe and on good behavior"the kids had nodded their heads giving Jake an answer, once breakfast was over Neteyam had went out with his little sister by his side.

Neteyam " tuk remember stay close to me it can be dangerous our here"

Tuk " yes teyam " Tuk had ran a head a bit from her brother as he was walking behind her he always love being out a mad away from the clan that time, most of the clan didn't want neteyam as their next ruler and rather have Lo'ak as their next leader. As they all saw him as unfit leader because he was not like them this had broken neteyam heart when he was younger but soon came to accept not everyone will like him.

Neteyam " ......" neteyam and took soon reach reached river and meadow where about of other kids around Tuk age are playing, the younger like neteyam and thought he was cool not that much of the older kids like him.

Neteyam " Tuk stay with the younger kids if are going to play with them and if anything happen send a signal"

Tuk " yes big brother" Tuk soon ran off with her friends as Neteyam was trying to track something when he felt something was off, with him being deaf the rest of his sense had become more powerful over the years. He soon smelled something was off and when he placed his hands on the ground, he could feel the vibrations of ground seem to be different.

Neteyam " Thanator" it had hit the boy hard when he finally realized what was coming toward them, he soon took off running towards his sister and the younger kids. Shocking them as he stepped in front of them as so9n enough a white colored Thanator showed itself.

The kids " Thanator"

Neteyam " all of you run home now"

Tuk " what about you teyam"

Neteyam " run mow big brother will be okay" tuk soon nodded her head when she was feeling like she was going to cry, she soon took off running with the younger kids. Neteyam and never seen a Thanator this color until now and it soon started making it way toward him.

Neteyam " ......." Neteyam was getting ready to fight to protect his baby sister and the younger kids from the creature but something had shock him when, the Thanator didn't act him and soon walked closer making neteyam back up. The Thanator soon bowed toward the young boy.

Neteyam " huh"

???? " neteyam son" jake and Tsu'tey came running to save the boy after being told of the story from the younger kids, but they were both shock to see the white Thanator bowing towards the boy.

Jake " son come toward me slowly"

Neteyam " no dad I got this" the Thanator soon looked at jake and Tsu'tey and look like it was about to attack but, neteyam and stepped in the way and stopped the creature. It seem like the creature had respect neteyam and soon took off dropping one to it scales and take off into the forest. Everyone was shocked about everything that they saw right now even moat was amazing soon saying eywa had blessed the boy making him a mighty warrior.