11- Wanna need you forever

The early morning sun cast a soft, golden glow through the curtains of Sam and Adelaide's shared bedroom, gradually coaxing them out of the depths of sleep

The early morning sun cast a soft, golden glow through the curtains of Sam and Adelaide's shared bedroom, gradually coaxing them out of the depths of sleep. Their limbs intertwined, they lay entangled in a mess of blankets.

Sam stirred first, her eyes fluttering open to the familiar sight of Adelaide's blonde tousled hair spread across the pillow beside her. She couldn't help but smile as she watched her sleep, her face relaxed and peaceful. The events of yesterday's competition seemed like a distant memory now.

Gently, Sam reached out to brush a strand of hair away from Adelaide's face. The touch was enough to rouse her friend, who let out a soft yawn and blinked her eyes open.

"Morning superstar." Sam whispered, her voice warm and filled with affection.

Adelaide stretched her arms above her head, a contented sigh escaping her lips. "Morning, Sammy" she replied, her voice still husky from sleep. "Did we really win, or was it all just a dream?"

Sam chuckled, her fingers tracing invisible patterns on the sheets. "No dream, Els. We crushed it yesterday."

Adelaide's eyes widened as the memories of their victory came rushing back. The cheers of the crowd, the feeling of their teammates' hugs, she couldn't stop the grin that spread across her face.

"How about we go to London today, I know you wanna see more."

"You would do that for me?"

"Absolutely." A wide smile graced Andy's face, Sam stared in awe of the girl beside her. "Get dressed and we will have breakfast in the city, borrow any of my clothes." With that Adelaide left the warmth of Sam and her bed and headed to the closet to change, she wore black wide leg jeans and a nike jumper. When she was done it was Sam's turn.

London had never looked more inviting than on this bright and crisp Saturday morning

London had never looked more inviting than on this bright and crisp Saturday morning. The sun hung high in the sky, casting a warm glow over the city, they couldn't have asked for better weather.

In the heart of the bustling city, tucked away on a charming side street, sat a quaint little cafe named "Bristol Beans." Its inviting facade boasted vibrant hanging flower baskets and a chalkboard sign that read, "Best Breakfast in London."