My son (2)

It has been nearly a year since you and spider had moved away from your old home, of the forest and started a new life here and in this new beautiful place. Spode seem to be doing well at his new school and made a three new friends, and was on friendly terms with everyone else as well. His grades are good and he seem to be having a great time overall he was spending time with either home with you or with his new friends. You on the other hand were able to make a whole new life for yourself, as your career was going all and so was your social life as well.

Spider " mom did you here from tonowair or ronal that some new people are coming, to living her for a while"

Y/n " yes I did poor things had leave their homes and town for the time being, the house next to us is going to one of family I think"

Spider " sweet I hope they have kids around my age that will be fun"

Y/n " that my spider always trying to make friends"

Y/n " do you miss our old home"

Spider " when we first got here yes I missed our old home, but after time I had gotten over it I do miss my old friends but we didn't end on good terms"

Y/n " it okay to still miss them they were with you when you were very young"

Spider " thanks mom" you and spider have a happy life here, this new start was good for you both. As now you both were not living lives where everyone was judging you for the actions of people who are no longer here.

Days later

Spider " hey mom I'm going out with Tsireya, Aonung, and rotxo they wanted more people to welcome the new kids form the family next door"

Y/n " oh yes they are moving in today well be home before 9:00 and if you are late ...."

Spider " call I know I will always remember that rule"

Y/n " good" you were outside watering the flowers when you saw a moving truck stop, and soon a family car you smiled until you felt like your remembered the car.

???? " aunt y/n" you soon heard your name being called and someone calling you aunt you soon turned around saw kiri standing there she seem to happy to see you.

Y/n " kiri"

Kiri " hey auntie it really you"

???? " kiri what are you going on about" soon three kids had step out of the car and soon they saw you standing there, they smiled while seeing you.

Lo'ak " I can't believe it really you"

Y/n " hello children it been a while"

Neteyam " hey is spider here as well please say yes"

Y/n " he is ...."

???? " hey y/n" you soon looked and saw tonowair kids had arrived at your home they soon saw the sully kids standing there.

Y/n " hello children"

Rotxo " hey you all are the new family right"

Neteyam" yes we are how do you know our aunt"

Aonung " wait she your aunt spider never mention any of your... hey spider dude we are here and we think some of your family or friends  are here as well"

Spider " what are you talking about among ... guys"

Kiri " spider" kiri soon ran towards spider and hugged him happy to see him once again, it had been so long soldier was very confuse about everything.

Lo'ak " bro you are here that amazing we thought we will never see you again" the rest of the sully kids went to hug spider as they missed him so much.

Spider " it nice to see you guys as well but you give me some space please I need some breathing room" soon everyone had step back from spider as he was looking at them.

???? " y/n"

Y/n " hey Jake and neytiri it good to see you both again it been so long"

Jake " I so happy to see you were okay we wanted to know what happened to you and spider"

Y/n " well I got a new job opportunity and decided to move as well change was good for me and my son"

Neytiri " y/n I'm sorry for what happened I ...."

Y/n " neytiri we can talk later we shouldn't be having this conversation right now you are your family have arrived here, and we don't want anyone getting over whelmed"

Jake " spider it so good to see you young man"

Spider " hello sir"

Tsireya " hey why don't we show you kids around the town it will be fun"

Jake " yeah you kids go we will have the movers place all out things into the house"

Rotox " hey spider are you fine with coming"

Spider " yeah I'm good let get going" spider had walked away with his friend Kiri and Lo'ak seem to be the most happy to have spider back in their lives, you were soon left with Jake and neytiri looking at you. It seems like they were trying to say something to you.

Y/n " it nice to have you all here I'm sorry for what happened back at home, I leave you both to get settled in your new home"

Neytiri " y/n"

Y/n " I'm going to be nice as it seems like my son still cares about your kids and I care about them as well, but my relationship with the vow of your stay unknown"

Jake " we understand we hope there can be some moments where we can prove ourselves to you"

Y/n " yes let see what happens" soon jake and neytiri had taken their leave not wanting to make you made by staying here longer, they soon walked into their home as you did the same for your own home. They wish they could fix everything in snap of their finger but it wouldn't be that easy as they thought.