Cast of Act Two

Sadie Sink as Elena Page Hargreeves

Have PTSD. Trust issues. Trauma from the things she went through in the apocalypse and from her childhood. Feel guilt over the things she have done. Is grieving.

Her goal: Stop the apocalypse. Live a normal none-apocalypse life with Five and their kids. Her kids get to grow up in a normal and happy world.

Fears: Getting a painful death. Losing Five and their kids. Losing her family. Ending up alone. The apocalypse will happen again.

Skills:

Master Combatant. Master Assassin. Genius-Level Intellect. Expert Tactician. Expert Intimidator. Expert Combatant, Master Acrobat, Amazing Athlete, Swordswoman. Hand to hand combat, Gunmaster, Amazing reflex. 

"We are doing this for them"

"I knew you would come. I never gave up hope. I'm so glad you are okay. It's been so difficult without you"

Aidan Gallagher as Five Hargreeves

Has PTSD, abandonment issues, trust issues, childhood trauma, anxiety, trauma from the things he went through in the apocalypse, and he feel guilt over the things he have done

Has PTSD, abandonment issues, trust issues, childhood trauma, anxiety, trauma from the things he went through in the apocalypse, and he feel guilt over the things he have done. Is grieving.

His goal: Stop the apocalypse and save his siblings. Catch up what he have missed while he was gone. Live a normal none-apocalypse life with Elena and their kids. Having his kids to grow up in a normal world.

Fear: Losing Elena and their kids, losing his siblings, ending up alone, the apocalypse will happen again.

Abilities: