36. FIVE FIGHTING FIVE

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: FIVE FIGHTING FIVE

"PROTECT WHAT IS YOURS"

---

"This is my favorite part" older Five said as he preparing and assembling his sniper gun as the radio beside him was playing "The calm before the storm" he said as past Ruby and older Elena was sitting on the truck on the car.

Teen Five, Luther, teen Elena and present Ruby were standing next to each other looking at older Five.

It was weird watching him set up his rifle, made Elena feel a little anxious in a way. She knew that older Five and her older self would never hurt her or Ruby and Elena trust them that they wouldn't, but she didn't trust them for a bit when it comes to teen Five. Elena feared that older Five would be any second aim the weapon at her Five before they could have any time to react.

Teen Five was breathing heavily as he was sweating and was looking more aggressive. Elena notice how he was sweat more and more. He looked like a mad man and sounded like one too.

"Look. The briefcase" teen Five said as his eyes was focused on the briefcase that was just beside older Five "No, don't. You won't be able to get there in time" Luther said "Of course I will" Five said "No, you wouldn't. Let me take it Five. The older us wouldn't hurt a pregnant woman" Elena said.

"No, I will get there in time. This is our only chance" he said before he looked at Elena "I think it's best you and Ruby stay out of this. I don't want you, Ruby or the baby getting hurt" he said "Okay, if you want to do it the hard way, then I wouldn't stop you" Elena said.

"Mom, is dad gonna do something stupid?" Ruby asked "Probably" Elena said "Is daddy gonna get hurt?" Ruby asked "No, both me and uncle Luther will not let that happen" Elena said before she glanced at Luther who nodded in fear.

"Hey, uh, just remind me...what was the final stage of paradox psychosis again?" Luther asked "Homicidal rage" Five answered "Right. That's great" Luther said with a smile but that smile disappeared as fast as it appeared.

Panic and fear shot through Elena as her Five take a step towards his other self. Elena knew that this was not the time for him to pull something like that, not when older Five has the rifle. She quick reach out to grab her Five's arm but he shove it off him.

"Five, listen to me...I" Luther said but Five ignored his brother as he began creeping towards past Five "No. No!" she whispered "Are you not gonna stop him?" Luther asked "He told me to stay out of this. Beside it's your job" she said 

But what teen Five didn't know, was that older Five was watching him through the scope of the rifle.

And just as teen Five blinked, older Five also blinked before he appeared behind teen Five.

Elena let out a scoff and grabbed Ruby, keeping a distanced herself and Ruby from them.

"Oh...shit" Luther said "Bad idea, shit-heel" older Five said and aimed the rifle at teen Five.