part 8

20 minutes later.

Vera get's to outside of Mateo's house and waits for me to get into her car, i open the passanger door and get's inside i look at Vera to see her reaction or to just see if she's annoyed at me.

"I'm sorry for making you come get me" I say looking at my hands picking the skin of my fingers, vera realises i'm nervous and intertwines her hand with mine and sighs.

"It's okay i wouldn't make you stay out in this weather and you can stay at my house." vera says rubbing her thumb across mine softly, i smile a bit knowing she has a soft spot just for me.

"Thank you Vera your the best" I say trying to control my big smile right now, Vera just nods and starts her car and starts driving back to her house.

At Vera's house.

She parks her car at her house, i look up at her big house while getting out of her car "You never told me you had a big house like this?" I say shocked.

"Yeah well my mom brought this house for me i was really planning to be living in a little house by the sea but anyway that doesn't matter now" Vera says locking the car then walking into her house, i follow behind her with my backpack.

when we get into the house i look around and sees some baby pictures hung up "Aww you looked so cute when you was a baby" I say admiring the baby picture, Vera comes over and puts the baby picture face down.

"I hate that baby picture now i want you to go upstairs and get changed into some pj's what's in my closet i'll be down here" Vera says waiting for me to go so she can do whatever she wants to do, i nod and walks up the stairs and goes to get changed.

10 minutes later.

I walk to Vera downstairs, when i walk into the living room Vera looks at me shocked, i rub my neck because im really nervous right now "Do i uhh look good? I can go change if you want me to?" I say worrying if i look good or not.

"No...you em look well...beautiful..." Vera says looking me up and down slowly, i chuckle a bit before seeing covers on the sofa and a pillow.

"what's that for?" I say confused, Vera looks at the sofa then back at me.

"That's where i'm sleeping you can have my bed" Vera says sitting down on the sofa, i stop a minute to think but that minute lasted 2 seconds.

"You can sleep in your bed with me? I mean it's not like were doing anything" I say smiling a bit at her, Vera gulps then starts to think weither she should or  not.

"Well...your right you go up and ill be up there in 5 minutes" Vera says looking at me with her soft gaze, i nod and goes upstairs to vera's room smiling like a baby who's getting ice cream.

In veras room 5 minutes later.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed reading some messages from Marco and my dads.

Marco: Lillian where the fuck are you???"

Papa: Sweetie is everything okay?

Dad: You never come home when told to do you!?"

I place my phone down when i heard Vera walk in.

"Who was that?" Vera says placing down her pillow on the bed, slowly getting into the bed.

"Oh just some instagram post my friends are at a party" I say getting into the bed sitting not too close to vera because i don't want to invade her personal space.

"I won't bite you know? But just don't touch me" Vera says looking at me, i look at her then turns around laying down facing the wall.

Veras pov.

I look over at Lillian thinking if i should just give up and wrap my arms around her and cuddle her till the morning or i should just keep being a pussy and to not do anything, i mean all i want is to kiss her and hold her and tell that she's safe with me and will always be safe with me but i'm scared because my mother won't accept me for who i am. Just all i want right now is to hold her safely in my arms. I look at her and sighs giving up "Come here love" I say openeing my arms for her to come into.

Lillians pov.

I hear Vera tell me to come over to her so i turn around and falls into her arms "Thank you Vera..." I say listeing to her heart race really fast, Vera starts placing with my hair softly for me to go to sleep.

"I would do anything for you Lillian..." She says whispering softly while slowly falling asleep with me, about 5 minutes later me and Vera was fast asleep in eachothers arms.

This is the end of chapter 8 i hope you love it and YES VERA AND LILLIAN ARE FINALLY FALLING FOR EACHOTHER.

<333