15- All i do is scream

Bright

No, win wont do this i shout loudly and try to push phi mile. Its really scary when he acting like this. I plan to wait for you, but since you cant believe we will stay forever, i will prove it to you phi mile said and hold both my hands.
I look at his eyes and he smile sweetly to me. Lets play baby,he said and kiss me hard.

Phi, i moaning non stop when he start kissing all my body. I really cant breath and think right now. I only can scream when i release myself. I am so shy and refuse to look at him, and he ask me to look at him. Look at me baby, he said when he start touching me there. Its hurt phi, i beg phi mile. I try to push him but he strongly hold me. I will be gentle baby. No , i scream and moan at the same time. I have see his monster before. I scream as loud as i could when he enter into me. I think i will bleed but phi mile slowly comfort and calm me.
I look at him with tears. Dont look at me like that baby, i cant hold myself if you look at me like that he said. Its hurt i said. I know, i will make you feel the moon after this, he said and start to do me when i am a bit calm. I am confuse with the pain and pleasure. He easily change my position and do me how he want. I only can cry and felt the pleasure. I can felt how his hand hold my waist tightly and i know i am being bite all over my body.
I think i was fainted and dont know what have happen to me. I just know phi mile keep changing our position till i pass out. I was in deep pleasure and i can hear how phi mile moaning every time i release in me.

Arghhh.. i moaning when i wake up the next day. I felt like being hit by car. I cant lift my legs and every movement killing me. I have no choice but to cry. I try to look for phi mile but he was not here. That make me more sad. How could he leave me alone. Baby, i heard phi mile come to me with breakfirst tray.
Now, i cry harder. He slowly put the tray and hug me. He slowly kiss me. I am sorry baby he said softly. I need to use toilet i said with the sobs. Okay, i will help you phi mile said and slowly pick me up. Now i realise i am still naked even i felt clean. He help me to do my daily routine and carefully put me in the bathtup. I can smell a herbs. He gently hold my hand and accompany me to soak in herbs water. He clean me up carefully last night, so i just need to relax now.

I wont do it again, i said while he helping me to wear my robe. Okay he said easily like he dont mean it. I mean it, i said try to make him understand.
Now he look at me and carefully let me lean on our bedhead. He refuse to answer me and gently feed me my lunch. His eyes never leave me and keep saying warm word and promise i will be okay. But not once he promise to not do this again. Phi, i dont want to do this again, i said and look at him. I am sorry baby, i dont think i can stop do you after last night, he said and touch my hair. No, i dont want, its hurt i said. Are you only felt hurt, he ask me. Now my face getting red. He smile and softly kiss me. There is no way i will stop to do you, because you really bring me so much pleasure he said clearly. I now look at him with wide eyes. I am sorry baby, i cant promise you this he said and kiss me cheek. He gently hold my hand and i look at the hand which do many things to me last night. Its hurt i said and softly cry in his hug.

Its already a week after our first night. I am getting better and can manage myself. Now i am running to phi mile office. I need to let him know that i will go on date with grandpa. He look at me and listen to me but it think he thought of something else. Can i phi , i ask him again. I know, i can do anything i want but i must inform phi mile for my safety. Now i am used to my bodyguard follow me around. I dont think so baby he said and slowly pull me. Why, i ask him. He never say no to me. He slowly pull my hand and let me sit on his lap. No , i scream and shock. What make him suddenly getting hard. I try to leave but he hold me harder. He hug me tight and slowly kiss my neck. Its was so gentle and intimate. Without my cautious, i response to him and now obbediently serve him there again. How come i let him undress me in his office. I can hear grandpa call me. Phi, its grandpa i said try to stop. He casually answer my phone and push my head gently hint me to continue what ever he ask me before. He cant go out now, he is busy, he said and end the call. After that he bring me to his couch and start doing what ever he want. All i can do is scream because of pain and pleasure. But honestly, its not as hurt as before and he seem can control himself more this time.

15.09.23