19 - If you walk out the door

Bright

Phi, i call him when i felt he getting hard while kissing me like no tomorrow. I am trying my best to be responsive to him.
Lets go in he said and strongly lift me and bring me to our villa. I will start it in our room he said and that make me look at him with big eyes. It make me worry about myself this 7 days. How will i survive from my pervert demanding husband.

Its already 13 days. But we still here at maldives enjoying our honeymoon. It was happy and beautiful vacation. I obbediantly waiting for my husband who now talking to grandpa. We need to go home tomorow, he said. I nod and very greatful. Thank you grandpa i silent said in my heart. Since he know we love each other, he become more pervert. I wont forget this two weeks all my life.

Now when i am taking break from my career my husband become more demanding and ridicilous. I become his plus one at any where. He make sure i will always at his side and that make me really uncomfortable and angry. I am free spirit person. He dont prevent me to do anything but he make sure he will be my side and that make it difficult to his team. Now , i wish i can abolish bright day. For the first time after 3 years of marriage we have our first fight. I really cant let him being this posessive anymore. Its not that i dont like or appreciate but i need some space. I am busier than my previous life. He dont prevent me tondo anything but i never  do anything without him.

Are you ready baby, he ask me like usual. No, i am not. I said a bit firm. He look at me and slowly ask, What wrong.
I am not going this time, i have date with grandpa, i said. We can change the date he said and try to call his grandpa. Its not we, its i , i said firm and clear. Its okay, i will arrange another schedule for grandpa, he said. No, its not okay i said. He look at me and his sweet face turn sour. I will wait for you outside, he try to control his anger. I wont go, again i said firmly. Bright Romsaithong, my husband call me a bit loud. Its scary but i need to do this. You better change before i make you walk with your pyjama, he said and leave me alone. I reluctantly change to my suit and walk to the car.
I really cant believe this, he become so possesive and being unreasonable. I cant even go to the toilet alone. I need to make him understand that i love him, he need to trust me. I have no one i can meet now beside grandpa, metawin and phi luke. I try to act like usual but phi mile really cant hide his emotion. The gathering become so tense and everyone look at me for help. I am not in the mood to give in like usual. I need to be firm. I just sit beside him and smile to everyone except for my husband.

After he send me to our room, he turn and leave me alone. I look at the door and start crying because i am so angry.
For the first time, he let me sleep alone after my retirement. I can do this, i am not that fragile. He need to understand that i am a young healthy and strong guy. He dont need to treat me like a baby. I can handle and take care of my self. But honestly i cant sleep because i miss him so much. I even think to find him but i need to do this. So i hug his pillow tightly and wear his shirt. Its already late morning when i wake up. I try to find his trace but i am sure he not come back last night. That how our cold war start.

Its already a week, but untill now he still avoid me. Its drive me crazy and and as a crazy person myself, he choose a wrong way to fight with me. With heavy heart i finally pull my luggage and walk to my car. All my bodyguard look panic but i know no one dare to stop me. I can sense how they try to stop me but all of them look down when i look at them. Where is my car key, i ask but no one reply to me.
I give you 10 sec before i walk out this house with my legs i said coldly. Now our helper look at each other. Khun, its dangerous. Boss dont give us permission one of the my bodyguard try to convince me. I dont need his permision, i am responsible for my own self, i yell at them. I felt sorry for them, but i cant wait for someone who leave me without a word. I dont need to be obbedient husband when he act like crazy guy. I will be the sweetest guy if i want but i also can be the scariest if i need too.

My helper and bodyguard look relief when they saw my husband and team come. Without a word he try to pull me back to our mansion. With all my strenght i pull my hand from he grasp. Since i suddenly pull it hard, i fell down because of the impact. I can see he look shock and try to help me. Dont touch me, i said loud and clear. I try my best to hold my tears. I can see all our helper, security team and his friend leave us alone. I am beyond angry now. He look at my bleeding palm. Just like him, without any word i drag my luggage and walk to the car. What are you doing, he suddenly ask. Again, i ignore him try to put my luggage in my car. Put me down, i yell as loud as i could when he suddenly lift me and bring me to our room. I think he will taste my fist instead of my lips today. Leave me alone, i yell again, when he suddenly hug me tight. Please, he suddenly beg me. Again with all the energy i have, i push him hard. Now both of us look at each other. I cant hold my tears anymore. I really dont know, why i can still crying after all the cry this week. Lets take a break, i said sadly but firm. He look at me with his cold eyes. Both of us need space, i need space, i said calmly. No, he said and try to leave me. I swear, if you walk out the door, you wont see me here again, forever, i said coldly. I promise you that and you know i wont break my promise i said.

16.09.23