[A/N] announcement + preview

A/N: hello! author here. I'd like to say thank you so much to those that read this story, I really like how it turned out and it pretty much became a reason on why i get to finish this story so fast. I'm sure the story is not that perfect, but I'm really proud of it nonetheless.

For this story, I have decided to write up a sequel to continue where we left off. I thought it would be a good idea and right now I'm just filled with ideas to continue the story.

Hence, I would continue my effort to complete this story just as much as the other stories I've published.

As a thank you for reading this story, I'd like to preview a snippet of what may be in the sequel. Consider this a thank you gift and something to look forward to, as I really enjoy writing these!!

Thank you for reading and I hope you guys enjoy the story just as much as I enjoy writing them! :)

_________________________________

INTEGRITY ( iv. ring a bell )

Beyond the door, the person awaits in front of me was none other than my former employer; head of the Yashiro commission, Kamisato Ayato. Surprisingly enough after months of no contact, he decided to come by to visit; which was already rare since he's usually buried in work at the estate. How could he simply come by for a visit?

Kamisato Ayato gave me a sly smile; one all too familiar. I could tell he could hear everything that I exchanged with my sister, and I bet he was entertained by it.

"I was surprised when you slam that door in my face," he spoke up; voice as gentle as I remembered. A gleeful feeling overcame me as it actually hit me; he's here. "I thought you weren't too ecstatic to see me."

"Let's forget about that. I didn't expect the Yashiro commissioner to be at my front door," I sighed, fully embarrassed that the whole five minutes ago just happened.

He lets out a light laughter at my response. "Well, aren't you going to invite me in?"

[ END ]