Chapter 4

Monday 5/1/17
5:10 pm
San Diego, CA

Monday 5/1/175:10 pmSan Diego, CA

Alycia

"Get back hea bitch!" The fat man yelled at me letting off two shots as a warning.

I stopped in my tracks instantly, they came up behind us snatching us up.

The fat man dragged Ken by her shirt while the skinny one dragged me by my arm.

"You tryna steal from me?" He asked Ken, she looked terrified.

She isn't used to this type of stuff even though her brother is a gangbanger.

"N-no," she stuttered shaking her head.

"Whatchu was doin in my house den bitch!?" He yelled in her face causing her to jump.

"Stop yelling at her, and call her by her name. Come correct or not at all," I stood up for her.

He turned to look at me before mugging the fuck outta me.

"I ca call ha whateva da fuck I want, dis my house and youn run me bitch," he yelled in my face.

I scrunched my face up covering my nose.

"Back up, your breath stink." I pushed him back a lil.

"Bitch!" He shoved me hella hard making me fall into the skinny Nigga, we both fell on the floor but I ended up on top of him.

He mugged me before pushing me off of him, he brushed himself off as I got up. He angrily walked up to the fat man.

"Mane Ty get da fuck mane." he pushed Ty, I'm guessing his name was.

They started tussling so me and Ken took that as an opportunity to run.

"Say stop," the skinny Nigga ran after us.

The fat man walked back in the direction they originally came from with a mug on his face.

"Say mane what da fuck I just tell ya ass?" He aggressively grabbed my hair pulling me back causing me to hiss.

"Alycia," she gasped running up to me so I pushed her outta the way before the skinny Nigga could get her.

"Run, don't worry about me." I assured her, she gave me that look like she was up to something before running off up the stairs.

"Why da fuck youn listen?" He gritted through his teeth as he still had a firm grip on my hair.

"Let go that hurts," I winced in pain.