Chapter 7

Saturday 5/6/17
10:58 am
San Diego, CA

Saturday 5/6/1710:58 amSan Diego, CA

Alycia

I groaned feeling extra hot for some reason, I pushed the cover off and my eyes immediately shot open feeling an arm wrapped around me.

I turned around being met with Kentrell and I groaned in annoyance seeing him sleeping peacefully in my fucking bed.

"Get up," I shook him awake and he groaned rubbing his eyes.

"Why are you here? How did you get in here? How do you know where I live? How did you get in my room? Why are you in my bed? Why were you cuddling me? Why do you think this is ok? This isn't normal," I ranted getting outta bed as he just looked me amused.

"Stop drowning a Nigga in questions and lay da fuck back down so we ca go back ta sleep," he patted the spot next to him where I was laying before.

"No, I'm going back to sleep in my bed by myself while you're going back home. Bye," I pulled the covers off exposing his half naked body.

My jaw dropped as I examined his body. He had nice toned abs with no tats but his muscular arms did.

He had Ethika boxers on that showed his dick print and my eyes widened as I looked at it.

He had morning wood so it was poking, poking. His shit was huge and that was only the print.

I was knocked outta my thoughts by him chuckling.

"You like whatchu see?" He asked.

I sucked my teeth throwing the cover back over him.

"Get dressed and get the fuck outta my room," I rolled my eyes before turning around walking to my bathroom.

I rolled my eyes feeling him staring at my ass.

I started brushing my teeth then heard him get up but rolled my eyes when I saw my bathroom door opening.

"Get out," I told him and of course he didn't listen.

He walked over to the toilet pullin down his boxers before peeing.

I was tempted to look at his dick but didn't because I felt like that was an invasion of privacy.

I rinsed my mouth out then used Listerine as he used my other sink to wash his hands.

He walked up behind me grabbing my hips pressing his print against my ass as I was flossing.

"Move," I pushed him back with my butt and he didn't even budge.

"You betta stop befo you end up walkin wid a limp," he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Roll em again and imma give 'em a reason ta roll," he leaned down to my ear telling me.