Chapter 6

Friday 5/5/17
7:29 pm
San Diego, CA

Friday 5/5/177:29 pmSan Diego, CA

Alycia

"Good luck baby," I pecked Horace's lips twice.

"Thank you Chunk," he slapped my ass then squeezed it before running off to his team.

I smiled shaking my head walking away back to my family.

I sat next to Mikey and he instantly sat closer to me so he could lay his head on my shoulder.

"You hungry?" I asked looking down at him and he nodded.

"Come on," I stood up grabbing his hand.

"Mommy imma go get him something to eat," I informed my momma and she nodded.

"We coming too," Cardi and Henny said in unison following us down the bleacher stairs.

We stood in line at the concession stand looking at the menu.

"You want fries and chicken strips?" I asked him and he nodded.

I felt a pair of eyes on me as we stood in line but when I looked around I ain't see nobody.

"What can I get for you?" The lady asked us.

"2 orders of fries and one order of chicken strips," I said loud enough so she could hear.

"16.82" I pulled out my wallet to hand her my card but heard the machine beeping.

I looked up in confusion but seen Cardi had already swiped her card.

"You didn't have to."

"I wanted to," she assured me.

They ordered and payed for their food then we went back to where we were sitting before.

"You want one?" Mikey tried handing me one of his chicken strips.

"No I'm good," I assured him.

I looked around again feeling the same pair of eyes on me, it was creeping me out.

•••••••••••

It was now 4th quarter and we was winning 68 to 0.

During the whole game I felt the same pair of eyes on me and now I was beyond paranoid.

My man done made a few touchdowns but no tackles.

Well I wasn't expecting him to, Horace skinny ass is lucky he don't break in half when he get tackled but that's still my man though😛

"Mommy I'm finna go to the bathroom," I told her and she nodded.

I walked outta the crowd of people that were here to watch the game and headed to the bathroom.

I felt eyes on me again so I looked around still not seeing anyone.