Chapter 8

Thursday 5/11/17
6:22 pm
San Diego, CA

Thursday 5/11/176:22 pmSan Diego, CA

Alycia

"Girl where are we going?" I asked Ken as she practically dragged me into a studio looking building.

She made us walk all this way without even telling me where we were going and now I'm low key irritated because she wouldn't let me stop to get food when I only had chips all day.

We walked inside but past the front desk then to the elevator to the third floor where a bunch of doors with numbers on them were.

She dragged us over to a door that read '380' then went in without even knocking.

I stopped dead in my tracks seeing Kentrell was here along with Horace and a bunch of unknown niggas who had a few blunts in rotation.

Kentrell looked shocked to see me here but quickly covered it up with his natural mug.

I looked over to Horace to see he was surprised to see us here.

"Why y'all hea?" He asked getting up from his seat next to a white guy with long brown hair.

"I don't know Ken tell em," I folded my arms over my chest turning to Ken shifting all my weight to one leg.

"You was sad and depressed about her not coming the other day so I dragged her outta the house today so you can shut up about it," she explained and he sucked his teeth coming to stand in front of me.

"No, I wasn't. She lyin Chunk," he said looking down towering over me from our height difference.

"Ok, it doesn't matter any more. I know you was sad about it and was venting to your friends or whatever," I said and he sucked his teeth.

"Shut up," he mushed my head smiling.

I felt Kentrell burning a hole in the side of my face but I was not finna look at him.

"Gimme kiss," he puckered his lips so I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips a few times.

I heard somebody angrily walk out before a door slammed.

I turned around seeing Kentrell gone and everybody looking around confused.

"Wassup wit him?" Horace asked a dark skinned boy that was kinda chubby that had Chinese eyes.

"Ion kno, he was just fine a lil minute ago."

Ken came up to me pulling me to the side. "That's him," was all she said.

"That's who?"

"That's Ben, my man." She reminded me and I made a face coming to realization but scrunched my face up looking back at him.

"You and him?" I asked looking back at him making sure I was hearing her clear.

"Yes. That nigga is fine," she exaggerated and I sucked my teeth waving her off.