Wasted Summers

@𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 ...

"I'm spending my summertime, half the time cryin' again..."

I felt so dirty in my own body...

I stripped from my clothes trying not to let the tears drop to the floor, I didn't want him to have me crying, I'm okay.

I got into the shower turning it on to the highest temperature, I didn't usually do this but if I can finally feel clean, I'll do it.

I stepped in grabbing the bottle of dove soap and filled my rag with it before scrubbing, I scrubbed until my skin was a light shade of red, somehow I still felt so dirty.

I repeated that until the soap was gone. I slid down the shower wall and hugged my knees crying loudly letting the water burn my skin.

I did nothing to deserve this.

Once again my mom was black out drunk on the living room floor after trying to physically fight me for trying to help her. Her little 'friend' had a few beers and thought it would be funny to try and mess with me.

I screamed so loud for help but no one came to my rescue, he found it enjoyable hearing me cry out for help, then after he forced me to say I enjoyed it because I moaned, he did all of this while holding a gun to my stomach so I wouldn't try and fight him off, if I did I would've gotten a blow to the stomach.

When the water felt cold I got out and put my clothes on then went to my room grabbing my phone and house keys before leaving.

My whole walk I thought of Onika and how much I miss her, shit I would do anything to be back in NewYork with her, I don't care if we were only just entering ninth grade, I loved that girl, still do lowkey.

When I made it to the trap house I opened the door seeing everyone was here, it was late as hell but they're like nocturnal.

"Yoo! What's good juju?" Fat got off the couch dapping me up. "Don't you got school tomorrow?"

"Yeah, ima skip." I might not even go home tonight.

"Juju I missed youu. I can finally see someone that got some common sense." Kayla hugged me, Kayla is a big booty bitch with good energy.

"I missed you too."

"You still thinkin' bout that lil girl or you gone come to me?" She asked directly in my ear.