Call Out My Name

@𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬1𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘫_ ...

"But falling for you was my mistake."

I walked into the cafeteria sitting down next to Jack and Montero since Jhene comes in late 90 percent of the time and Lauren isn't sitting with us today.

"Hey Nicki." Montero wrapped his arms around me placing his head on my shoulder.

"Stop being gay." Jack placed his head on my other shoulder.

"Are y'all high?" I looked between the both of them.

"Whatttt...nahhh." Jack shook his head, I don't know why I asked, they look high and that cologne isn't covering up anything.

"Mhm."

"This is the fastest eater I know." Montero started shaking his head eating whatever was on his school lunch tray.

"He gets down, he don't play." Jack started laughing at him. I found nothing funny about that tiktok trend but people do say I have a lame sense of humor.

"Nicki you seen juju today?" Jhene sat down in front of me, she asks me this question everyday.

"No, she hasn't been here for...two weeks." I was starting to get worried but what for? I don't care.

"Ugh, I wanted to see if I could get her number today or something."

"Oh." I nodded. "Does my hair look alright?" Chris said I could've did better.

"Duh, why you always asking us for reassurance? You look good as hell, per usual." Jhene spoke, Jack and montero hummed in agreement.

"I don't know."

"Adonis ate so bad, I felt him when he said don't talk to my man like that." Jhene laughed.

"That lil nigga goin' somewhere in life." Montero spoke.

"Who is Adonis?" I asked, I'm lost.

"Drakes son, he was basically free styling on one of Drakes songs." Jack pulled out his phone showing me.

"Oh, I mean—I guess."

"Nicki's being a haterrrr." Jhene dragged and I shook my head.

"No I'm not."

"I don't know Nic...that's what it seems like." Jack folded his lips back looking to the side.

"That was so gay of you bruh." Montero laughed at Jack.

"Says the gay guy."

School day went by slow as always but I was excited when I got back home, it was finally the weekend so I could relax.

I kicked my shoes off at the front door then went into the kitchen grabbing me a water about to go sit in the living room and binge watch some seasons of grey's anatomy but the doorbell rung.