Through With Love

@𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬1𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘫_ ...

"I'm so tired of crying..."

I threw down my setting spray before knocking everything down, not matter how hard I try I always find something wrong, what is wrong with me? I just wanna look like everybody else.

I went into the bathroom grabbing the makeup remover but my tears were already doing some of the work, I looked like a clown or just ugly in general, people say I'm pretty and have a perfect body but why do I not feel like it?

I turned the shower on letting it heat up while taking my makeup off, once I finished I was about to strip from my clothes but someone knocked on my room door, I left the bathroom going to open it.

"You good?" Micaiah asked.

"Mhm." I tried closing the door back but he pushed it back open.

"You don't have to lie Onika, I'm your brother and-"

"And you're in like middle school, please leave me alone."

"Alright. Your boyfriends here." He walked away getting onto his phone, I shut my door once again knowing if Chris wanted to come in he would.

I went back into the bathroom locking the door and stripping from my clothes, my dad would kill me if Chris came into the bathroom while I'm showering.

I got into the shower hissing feeling my skin burn, I eventually stopped being so tense and relaxed letting this water hit my body, I got a free feeling whenever I did this, my thoughts would go away because I would be focused on one thing; the burning sensation on my body.

About ten minutes later I got out of the shower, only because Chris was here and I invited him over to tell him what I did, I didn't mean to kiss her, I honestly don't know why I did but I need to tell him, the guilt is sitting on my chest so heavy, I was wrong to kiss her.

When I finally left the bathroom Chris sat there looking at me with disgust, I wanted to turn back around and lock myself in the bathroom if I could.

"What took you so long?" He looked back down at his phone.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"What did you need to tell me? I have to go somewhere." He placed his phone down while his eyes scanned over my body.

"Please don't get mad." I sat next to him.

"Alright."

"I kissed someone else, I didn't mean to kiss her, it was-"