My Mine

@𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬1𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘫_ ...

"Memories sinkin', deep in, leakin' in my mine."

"Stay still." Jhene popped my hand with the file. She was doing my nails at her house because she bought a kit off of TikTok now all of a sudden, she's a nail tech. "Make me swimm, make me hotter-"

"Wrong lyrics, Jhene. It's make me sweat." I corrected and she waved me off.

"Jhene!" Her mom yelled.

"What?!" Jhene yelled back waiting for a response, but she didn't get one. "WHAT?!" She yelled louder; still not getting a response. "I'll be back." She left the room and Lauren walked in.

"Jhene's momma fixed us some food, but since Jhene is doing your nails, I'll feed you and tell you my problems." She sat next to me picking up the fork full of food. "Open."

"I-" She stuffed some of the shrimp alfredo in my mouth.

"So basically—wait before I start talking, are you okay?"

"Mhm." I nodded swallowing the food. It was good, but I didn't want it.

"Okay! Anyways, me and Nipsey have been together since...the end of tenth grade, right?"

"Yeah."

"I feel like we're getting more and more distant, y'know? Not because we argue and stuff. I just feel like we lost the spark, but if we did break up I would kill myself." She was speaking fast so I almost didn't hear the last part.

"Don't do that or say that." I shook my head. She just shushed me before stuffing a piece of Texas Toast bread in my mouth.

"I love that nigga with my whole heart, and I would give him my last breath."

"Mm."

"Another possibility is that he's cheating. If he is...that'll be the last day we see him, and that bitch thrive on earth. I'll show up to his funeral just to flirt with his friends then tell his mother I killed him."

"I don't think that's a good ide-" Before I could even finish, she put more food into my mouth shaking her head.

"I said listen, not add your opinion. I'm going to do it for the plot, Nicki." Lauren rolled her eyes. "Oh! You can talk now because I have a few questions." She placed the fork down. Finally.

"What questions?"

"So, the other night where you called me telling me that you were going to Beyoncé's house...what happened?"