All To Me

@𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦                                                                  ...

"Oh, he still don't make you feel beautiful..."

I walked into the cafeteria feeling eyes on me, bitches act like I'm some typa alien, like they ain't never seen a nigga with an ankle monitor and a fucked up leg.

I looked around for Solána and saw her sitting by herself, she's well known but for some reason she doesn't like being around people like that. She says they're a whole bunch of snake ass hoes.

I went up to her sitting down and she smiled. "Hey juju." She put her phone down, I like that about her, she puts her attention on the person she's talking to so they don't feel ignored.

"You good?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm hungry as hell, wanna dip?" She asked.

"Can't." I pointed at my ankle monitor.

"Oops, my bad, I forgot you had that shit on- ole girl looking over here, don't look." Solána looked past me, I turned around just in time to see Onika looking at me but she quickly looked away, she want some of this Bey-dick. "Of course your dumbass looked. I feel so bad for her."

"Why?"

"Lot of shit happen behind the scenes, I know a lot of it." She laughed. "Especially when you stay quiet and look around, observe stuff."

"Tell me bout it."

"Mm. Jhene has a crush on you, Nipsey is cheating on Lauren, Chris is definitely cheating on Onika, everyone knows that but her. Montero and Jack are close friends of mine so I'm not gone say shit bout them but just know I got tea on all they asses."

"Jhene has a crush on me?" She pretty but not my type, maybe I'll start flirting with her.

"Isn't that what I just said?"

"Eat my dick." I spoke with enthusiasm.

"You missing so much work, you gone fail this quarter, juju."

"What I gotta do? Ima try and get that shit done."

"I'll send you photos of the answers and shit. The classes you ain't got with me, I don't know what you gone do."

"I'll ask people in them classes-"

"We need to make code names, ole girl is Onika, Jhene is Miss petite. Miss petite is walking over here." Solána spoke quickly before pulling me over to the other side of the table.

"Hey juju." Jhene sat in front of me, Solána kept quiet.

"What's good witchu?" She like me? Might as well entertain her.

"Nothing much, I got a question tho."

"What?"

"You and Onika messed around? She keep denying it but I got a feeling y'all did something." She squinted, I chuckled and Solána started laughing.