Broken Clocks - 10

@𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬1𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘫_ ...

"Think I forgot you love me."

"Hey, Nicki." Montero whispered and I raised my eyebrows. "I'm gonna touch you." This is the hundredth time this week him and Jack have told me this.

"No thank you."

"It's soooo boring." Montero dragged placing his head down on the table. Last period of the day for me. I'm so glad.

"Not really."

"Because you're writing an essay for those scholarships and shit. I don't have anything to do."

"It's never too late to start applying for scholarships." I shrugged and he shook his head. "Let me teach you-"

"Onika, do you need that? Like do you really need that?" He scrunched his face up and I folded my lips back, confused. "I hate when people aren't chronically online like me. Ima be a rapper."

"As long as you aren't one of those SoundCloud rappers..." I trailed off.

"You're such a hater without realizing it and that's so gay of you. Speaking of gay, are you gay Nicki?" Montero asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"No." I shook my head.

"I think you're bisexual, I know everythingggg." He started laughing, hard. "My gaydar was like beep beep BEEP BEEEEP."

"What do you mean?" I stopped typing and actually looked at him. It took him a moment to stop laughing but he eventually did.

"About you and Beyoncé, the lil entanglement with Jhene and so on. You can't tell Solána shit cause that bitch runs her mouth. Are you going to hoco this weekend?"

"Yeah."

"Junior year you had the bitches gagged, you had the whole hoco court gagged. Do it again this year, or else."

"Montero are you threatening me?" I gasped placing my hand on my heart.

"Duh. Show me your dress." He grabbed my phone unlocking it. I went to my camera roll clicking what dress I had for homecoming.