first christmas

It feels weird, it feels weird don't have to look at your back every time you came home in the middle of the night.

Three years ago they had been terrified by Charles and now everything is fall in their place.

After Charles was sent to another psychiatric hospital, Ali just make an unexpected move, She ask to her father to move to Philly where she finished High school faster than everyone expect. The Next Spring she was studying in the UPenn with a full scholarship.

That surprised to her old friends but not Spencer who always knew that Alison Dilaurentis was more intelligent than everybody thought, but the fact that Alison chose Psychology, made Spencer feel proud of her almost sister, because for once, she wasn't hiding the real Alison. The kind, sweet, intelligent, careful and protective girl who she always was.

It took a whole year to reunite those 5 friends again, and Spencers birthday seemed the perfect opportunity not just to celebrate their new lives but to bring back Alison to the group which now have Mona as full member.

That party made a difference, because Emily discovered that Alison wasn't dating Lorenzo and maybe that was a signal about maybe they finally have a chance to be together.

It wasn't easy, Emily had to be the patient person in the whole world, not because things with Ali were wrong, but because the blonde was trying to find who she is.

Things get better when Emily received a offer from Upenn whose Swim Team needed some help. She didn't think too much about it, all she wanted was be closer to Alison. 3 weeks after Emily moved from California to Philly, Alison asked Emily and since that day they have been together.

Now they are gonna spend their first Christmas together (they spent last christmas with the girls and their families, but not really together)

"Ali are you sure you wanna do this?" Emily asked

"I'm sure" She said without looking at Emily.

"You're buying like a million of Christmas Lights. Our apartment isn't that big or you're planning to decorate a castle, my lovely princess?" Emily said with a smile.

That's not a secret that Christmas is her favorite time of the year, but Alison was taking the traditional decorating too much serious.

"You never know" Ali said with a smirk

After they buy half Target, They took their way home in old Alison's car. At least that's what Emily thought until Alison deviated from the path.

"Babe, You should have taken the first street to the right " Emily said.

"No, not really. There's something I want to show you"

"Babe, Your father, Jason and my Parents come tomorrow and we haven't decorated the apartment yet"

"Forget the apartment"

"Ali, what....o no, you didn't?"

"Sorry"

"Ali, are you insane?"

"WOW, that's sweet Em" Ali said sarcastically

"That house is too expensive"

"I didn't see the problem" Ali said as She parked in front of their new home.

"How can we afford it, Ali? our jobs do not give much money"

"Get out of the car, We're gonna talk about it inside"

"Ali"

"Emily, please" She said with puppy eyes.

once inside, Emily was shocked.

She had been in that home before, Ali had insisted that it was the perfect house for them and Emily had agreed to go. Indeed it was the perfect home to start a new life together, they could not afford for it and now the dream was a reality.

"Since when ..?

"A couple of weeks"

"We had said no more secrets!"

"It is no secret, is my Christmas present for you," Alison said softly

"Ali"

"Em Listen, I know what you're going to say, but I've already purchased."

"You are crazy"

"I know, I'm crazy about you Emily Fields, and there is nothing I will not do to make you the happiest person in the world" Alison said taking her girlfriend's face in her hands

"Sorry," Emily said after the words of her girlfriend.

"We said no more secrets ...so" Ali knelt and pulled out a black velvet box the inner pocket of his jacket.

"Emily Catherine Fields do you grant me the honor to be mine for the rest of my days?"

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I'm gonna do a part two if there are more than 5 comment in this one.