Thanks Cece.

Disclaimer:The bold Type part hurts  if you're not sure if you can deal with it, please skip it and continue below.

Like every one shot in this book, it's an AU and Even I'm taking Cece as Dilaurentis big daughter I'm not letting her be nothing than a big cutie. I hope you like it.

x-x-

Sometimes destiny has a very rare kind of humor.

It has been 7 years since everything ended up  in the most unusual way. After years protecting her sister and her friends; Cece  sacrificed herself to safe her little princess.

No one expect that Wilden was alive this whole time, waiting for the perfect opportunity to destroy Alison and the girls, but He doesn't knew about how beautiful and selfless was Cece's love for his family.

In the past 17 years she has lost practically everything. She knows that cover what Jason did to Ali when she was just a baby and taking his punishment , was not the correct option. She learnt that, the night who saw her brother hit her sister's head with a rock, the same night that she saw how another dilaurentis woman protects him. The night that she found about the dirtiest Wilden's secret and the main reason why he faked his death.

All lies and mysteries were uncovered in the most painful way.

The night Ali was buried alive by her mom, was the night that Cece lost both of his nephews. She spent hours trying to figured out how her 15 years old sister got pregnant and the answer appeared in jason's laptop as the most dirty and horrible thing that Cece have ever seen in her whole life.

What kind of person let somebody rape his own sister and film that moment ?

After that, She promised herself to always protect her sister. That's why she fought with Wilden, she fought to keep that monster away from Ali and the girls, but the gun went off before Wilden  fall from the Radley's roof.He died instantly, but Cece slowly died in her little sister arms.

-You are not allowed to leave me. Please don't leave me. I need my sister...please- Ali begged out loud, revealing the ultimate Dilaurentis secret .

-I love you...

She died with a big  smile on her face because finally she could protect and told Ali what she meants to her.

The next day Ali and Kenneth took their way to Georgia where Jessica and Cece were buried in the only place that Cece could have called 'home'.

Jason ended up behind the bars, because just an hour before some anonimous boy who signed as L, let in front of the police station a box with all the proves that they would need in the trial against Melissa,Ian, Garret and Jason.One week after that, Sara Harvey was arrested for being Wilden's accessory in Jessica's murder.

A month later, Emily received a posthumous letter where Cece told her EVERYTHING about the day she went with Ali in her little plan against Paige. She wrote in that letter every word that Ali said that day, about her deepest feelings towards Emily.

She did not think about it twice, she got in her car and drove to Savannah. It took her almost 12 hours, but it worth it. It worth it because when Ali look at her, she felt her heart beating against her chest. Emily felt what "Being alive" means.

-Em what are you...

She didn't let her finish the question, she just kissed her slowly, with all the love she have been keeping for her.

A couple of minutes after, Emily look Ali straight to her eyes and she asked the hardest question she has ever done.

-Can you feel them? The butterflies in the stomach?

Ali smile and for once she followed her sister's advice. "Never let her go, Americano is All you will ever need"

-No. You don't give me butterflies Emily Fields. You make my heart beat, because I'm alive only when I'm with you. I'm Sorry for take me so much time to realize that my soulmate was by my side this whole time.

-I will forgive you if you kiss me for the rest of my life.

x-x-x-

Next one will be Emison having kids... but I need a boys name. So let me some request and boy names in the comments. Next post tomorrow or Saturday. See you soon!!