I can't fix you

It has been 3 weeks since Em and the other girls were saved by Alison from that creepy Doll-house. 

After a week in the hospital, Emily was sent to home but in some point of the week, her sleeping pills lost their effect. 

Pam Fields didn't know how to do to make her daughter feel safe in her own house. She redecorated Emily's room with the help of Alison and Toby, but it didn't make a big difference. Emily still has a awful nightmares about what happened to her in the past month.

One day when she came back from the shop, She found the solution for Emily's nightmares just in front of her. That day when she came home, She found Emily sleeping in the couch with a big smile on her face. She didn't realize what makes Emily feel so secure, until She realized Emily head was over Alison's chest while the blonde was singing for her.

Pam didn't move from where she was, until Alison blue eyes found her in that  intimate moment. 

If She was completely sincere, She wasn't really surprised about the effect of the blonde in her daughter, She had seen how much power Alison has over her child, but for the first time She also saw how much power Emily has over Alison.

 She finally put every piece of the puzzle in their place and She understand that Emily's soulmate was nearest than They thought.

After that day Alison practically moved to Emily's place, but things weren't as easier as they seemed. Emily' feelings for Alison became stronger and She didn't know how to deal with them , when the blonde was always around. 

That's why one night , they have an awful fight, Emily blamed Alison for all what happened to her in the past 5 years and the blonde just take her stuff and came back to her home, cause She didn't want to say anything that could hurt Emily.

When Alison crossed that door, Emily fell to the ground and started to cry. She knows Ali has changed a lot and She doesn't deserve the way She treated her. Not when She practically risk her life for her at least 4 times.

"Emmy, call her" -Pam said- "She knows you didn't want say that" 

"But I said it... She probably hates me now" 

"Baby, she doesn't hate you" Pam replied

"How can you be so sure?" she asked to her mom with tears in her eyes. 

"I just know" Pam said.

Emily went upstairs and tried to sleep, but after 3 nightmares, She went downstairs and sit on the couch with her arms around her legs, and she put her forehead against her knees. 

She cried for about an hour and only stop until She felt a warm arms around her.

"Ali ..."

"shhh ... It's okay"