Chapter 8

The dream, as usual, was unpleasant. She heard a conversation between Kaya and 2 other people. But what they said was pretty much the exact same thing as last time so it didn't really matter, but what did is that fact that she saw the rest of the gods in a large throne room covered with marble and pure gold. There was also a large table that showed a map of the world.

"Zyzdos's son is foolish for not returning back here. He has duties to fulfill!"

"Leave the kid alone! He hasn't been able to live normally ever since his father passed and became a god ."

The gods kept on arguing but there was one god who stayed silent and looked like he was gonna burst. Then he stood up and the gods went silent and looked at him. Then he spoke.

"Heroin has the right to live normally, and he is helping my daughter defeat Kaya. The only thing we can actually do is hope that Fentanyl and Heroin are strong enough to face him." Then the god left the room and the rest of the gods followed him out of the room and Fentanyl stood there as the dream faded into the darkness. 

Then she heard a gentle lullaby and followed it, (Fentanyl is still dreaming, this ain't real,) then she saw a beautiful goddess sitting down on a rock and humming, but then Fentanyl notice a cradle next to her, and when the goddess stopped humming, she started to cry and was holding a small red scarf next to her face and the scarf was torn apart. Fentanyl recognized the scarf and when she was about to walk up to the goddess, it went black and then she woke up to firecrackers from the townsfolk.

Then Fentanyl went over to her backpack and found the exact same scarf but blue from her dreams, but it was the opposite side of the scarf.

"Wait, if me and the goddess have matching scarfs, does that mean we're related?"