Chapter 11

The building seriously stood out from the green forest and it was probably seen from hundreds of miles away. There were vines growing from every direction, marijuana was sprouting on the doorstep, venus flytraps were luring bugs into their death, (they seemed so clueless,) and the mansion looked like it was gonna collapse in on itself. The doors suddenly swung open and the mansion shook, wind blew from inside and it had off eerie kinda vibes.

"Guys, if we don't make it out alive, I'm actually gay, not straight." Fentanyl and Heroin looked at each other and then turned to Inciaz.

"I'm sorry, WHAT?!?!"

"No. The reason why I never told you guys this is because I've seen people get bullied just for being a lesbian at school, and I didn't want to be one of those people." Inciaz didn't look up at them and slowly cried to herself. "I'm sorry for not telling you guys the truth, I feel really stupid!" Fentanyl put her hand on Inciaz's shoulder.

"Inciaz, I'm not mad at all, I'm here for you if you're having a hard time and you can always talk to me. That's what best friends do right?" Fentanyl opened Inciaz's hand and placed a medal clip in her hand. Fentanyl then hugged her and Inciaz hugged back.

"Alright, now is the time to face the god and kick his ass!"

"Geez Heroin, you're so impatient."

"C'mon! We're gonna start a war! Yow are you not excited at all?!?!" Heroin and Fentanyl entered the mansion and Inciaz looked at them from behind.

"Heh, those two will make a great couple in the future." Then she rushed behind them and the doors slammed shut. The once beautiful forest now became a large deserted field with no life, but in the center of the field, there stood a figure waiting for carnage.