Tokiya Ichinose

It had been a week since you met that mysterious boy. You had found that his name was Tokiya Ichinose, a member of the band STARISH that just debuted.

Why can't I stop thinking about him! You fight with yourself. Today was your first day off in a long time and you were starting the day, laying in your bed, thinking about Tokiya.

You fling your hand over your eyes and sigh deeply. "Is something wrong, (F/N)?" You hear Haruka ask. She had been assigned to you as her senior, so you shared a room.

"No, Haruka, I am fine." You reply, though it was a lie and you hated lying to her. You shared a room with Haruka Nanami, the new composer for STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT.

You heard footsteps coming towards you and Haruka lifts your arm up to look at you. "You don't seem fine, (F/N)." She states.

You sigh again and sit up on your bed. "Fine, but I don't know how you'll react to it." You say slowly.

She smiles that smile that says 'trust me', "It's alright. Tell me what's been bothering you."

Once again, you sigh. "You know Ichinose, one of the members of that band you brought together?" She nods, "Well, I met him in the hall the day after you all came here. Since then I have been having trouble not thinking about him."

She is smiling the entire time. "Are you starting to like him?" She asks.

You blush at the thought and look away, "I don't know... I've never felt like this before." You say.

She laughs. "When you figure it out, you should tell him. You see, whenever you're in the room, he gets a little bit happier I've noticed." She says.

"What?" You ask, dumbfounded.

"What I'm trying to say, is I think he likes you too." She says, smiling.

You shake your head. "How can you be sure? I've seen all of STARISH smile at your presence.

She giggles again, "I'm like a sister to all of them. You were in the room when Cecil arrived weren't you? They all came to get him away from me."

You laugh with her. "Didn't you also see me join them? I think I was the one who pushed him away from you."

The two of you sit there for a minute just laughing at the memory. When you finally get over it, you smile to her. "Thank you, Haruka. I needed that."

"No problem, (F/N)." She says.

"It's funny. I'm your senior yet I'm getting advice from you."

~

"Ah!" You sigh, wiping sweat from your forehead. You were making dinner for everyone, mainly to stop Natsuki from cooking, but you enjoyed that chore. "Hey, Ranmaru, could you help me with this?" You ask him.

He nods, picking up the pot. He was helping you cook and seemed to only like being around you. "I still don't understand why you take on such a chore for others." He mumbled.

You giggle and take the rest out to the others, who were talking. "Dinner is served!" You call and everyone rushes to get some food.

You get your bowl last and sit down to eat. "This is amazing!" Otoya exclaims.

Everyone else agrees and looks to you. "Thanks everyone, it's nothing really."

"That's a lie." You hear from across from you. You look up to see Tokiya, staring at you, "It truly is amazing, you should take at least some pride in it." He states.

You blush, "Th-thank you." You say, looking away.

The rest of the time was everyone having little conversations and you stealing very small glances at Tokiya.

~

Another month has passed by and you have yet to truly understand what this feeling you have for Tokiya is. Haruka hasn't commented on it, but you have seen her slightly apologetic glance at the both of you.

You were in the lounge with STARISH discussing a song that they were going to sing along with you, a solo singer. After everything was decided, STARISH went their separate ways, including Haruka, leaving you and Tokiya alone in the room.

You found it somewhat suspicious until Tokiya picked up the book he was reading beforehand and continued to read it. You decided to get on your phone and check something, since you had felt it vibrate during the end of the meeting.

It was a text from... Reiji? Wasn't he at the studio for a show he was doing? You think back.

"Hey (F/N), this is a little favor I am doing for you. Haruka told me about your little... problem, hehe. So I am telling you to follow your heart on it." Is what his message says. You blushed and hadn't realized that Tokiya was checking his phone as well.

"Damn Reiji..." He muttered, just loud enough for you to hear. You look up and see him blushing ever so slightly.

He takes a slight glance at you and his eyes widen when your gazes meet. "I-I..." You stuttered, looking away.

You see him smirk, "I see now." You hear him say, he was moving closer to you. "Won't you look at me?"

You look up at him, still blushing, and he cups your face and kisses you. Your eyes open wide and you understand that Haruka was right. When you break away, you are still blushing. "Am I that easy to read?" You ask, realizing your arms were around his neck.

He smiles and shrugs, "I suppose you could say that." He says, leaning in for another kiss.

"Man, Icchi, I didn't know you had it in you." You both freeze, looking up to see Ren and the rest of STARISH smiling at the two of you.

"Finally!" Syo exclaims, "Took you guys long enough, it was irritating seeing you guys look at each other like that all the time."

We both blush, sitting up again. "I think they look cute together." Natsuki says.

"I apologize." Haruka says. "It's just... you both looked so miserable debating whether or not to tell the other. I told Reiji, and I guess he helped make it happen." She said with a very apologetic look.

"Enough of this." Tokiya says, lifting you up bridal style and taking you out of the room to his.

"That escalated quickly." Ren says, scratching the back of his neck.

Cecil only smiled, "Love makes people do weird things."

Otoya and Masato seemed the most clueless as to the whole situation. "How come everyone else noticed it?" Otoya asks.

"I don't know either..." Masato answered.

Haruka laughed as Ren said, "Because you two are just too innocent." He patted both of them on the head. Otoya took in but Masato smacked his hand away and walked off, leaving the others to laugh.